TGV CDG - Disneyland Paris

Ross_Jenkins

Earning My Ears
Hi we are looking at booking this to tie in with our journey. We are however worried if the flight is delayed on the way out we may miss our train and not be able to jump on the next one with our ticket.

Does anybody know what the prices are like on the day compared to in advance and whether they will let you travel with your ticket if you are late.

Thanks

I had the same issue/concern on our trip this summer, as we are coming from North America. However, I read that line-ups to get TGV tickets at CDG can be horrendous. So, I purchased tickets giving myself plenty of time. 1:15 am train, scheduled plane arrival is 9:50 am. I will try to get on an earlier train if we arrive on time and get through immigration quickly.

The terms of my ticket provide for a 10 euro fee to book onto an earlier train but I have read that people have had success getting on an earlier train without being charged the fee.

I just got back from DLP and took the TGV from DLP to CDG. The specific-train ticket was €15.90, but for €18.00, I had the option of taking that train or the ones before and after it. If you miss your train, you have to rebook your ticket and pay a €10 penalty. I don't know how busy it is, but you might want to wait until you get there to get your ticket. It was such a fast journey that I didn't even go to my seat. I just sat on the little jump seat inside the door and took a video of the scenery zipping past. Seriously, we traveled 40 km in about 12 minutes!! I'm posting a video of it on youtube now. It's like having another thrill ride after your Disneyland visit is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter