TGM question

jenn-n-okla

Jenn-in-Okla
I am a little confused on TGM. I love the idea of all he has to offer but wonder do I need to have internet access each day we are there in order to be able to use the information I will be paying for. Any hints? :confused3

TGM is a planning site. You will want to use his info to plan your trip before you go. There is info you will want to bring with you to the parks, but no need to have internet access while there. He is really teaching how to tour and "why" to do it that way. Once you understand the "whys" it will stay with you.

I have used him for 3 trips and love it! He also has a discussion board on his site so that you can bounce your planning ideas off other TGM planners. Hope to see you there!

TGM is a planning site. You will want to use his info to plan your trip before you go. There is info you will want to bring with you to the parks, but no need to have internet access while there. He is really teaching how to tour and "why" to do it that way. Once you understand the "whys" it will stay with you.

I have used him for 3 trips and love it! He also has a discussion board on his site so that you can bounce your planning ideas off other TGM planners. Hope to see you there!
Thanks. I have been many times but for some reason I have that 'inner' mommy feeling I should look into purchasing his plan. DH, 2DDs and DM are going with me this time. Youngest DD is on oxygen and we will be using the GAC and the stroller=wheelchair which we used last year. ANYTHING that will have me better planned to avoid meltdowns and arguments I will take.

Jenn - I had been many times also before purchasing TGM. However, the kids were finally in "real" school so we were going in the busy summer and I decided to buy in to TGM. Best $20 ever spent. Never waited in any lines the whole trip and I look back on my pre-TGM trips and I know everything that I did wrong and why we waited in lines.

Good luck!

I am a little confused on TGM. I love the idea of all he has to offer but wonder do I need to have internet access each day we are there in order to be able to use the information I will be paying for. Any hints? :confused3
Thanks everyone who replied. I went ahead a purchased tonight.

We used TGM for our trip last May. It did work great. I found that reading one page then clicking on something there to read then needing to go back and read more, etc, a little hard to get at first. If you just stick with it, it does really work. Good luck and don't get discouraged.

Jenn, don't overlook the forums at TGM. There's an icon at the top of each page. The posters there are invaluable for answering questions and giving opinions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter