TGM question....

smilesx4

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what it costs to join the site? It really sounds like it is worth it, but I am still not sure. Are there different levels of membership or just one to have access to everything the site offers.

thanks
tracy

It's $20 or you can use the link above to save a few... One price gets you everything.

Thanks Evan ,

I paid the membership price last night and it will not give me all access to the site. It keeps asking me to pay again. I just wanted to make sure it was a site error before I paid again.

thanks, I will email mike for help
tracy

Make sure that you are logging on with the right name. I believe it is case sensitive.

For instance, Hollua and hollua are not the same.

I did, it says my name and everything, but when I go to access the forum or actually get into my itinerary planning it wants me to pay again. It will give me some of the info I need, but then all of a sudden it wants me to pay. I must be doing something wrong. :worried:

tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter