TGIF riddle

Doesn't mean it can't hit 400. What kind of hooty is that anyway?

This riddle is the little engine that could.

I think I can...... I think I can...... I think I can.......

And suddenly, he did!

By the way, Roadie, do all your tags already have new homes or are there some still floating around waiting for a new home? I'll take one if there's one still floating around ;)

Easy Bratboy!! I saw you almost donated my tag to you!

By the way, Roadie, do all your tags already have new homes or are there some still floating around waiting for a new home? I'll take one if there's one still floating around ;)

I really don't know Dragonboy. I really only thought one of them was really funny (the "How do you DIS without opposable thumbs?" one). The others were fun, but not as really fun as I've seen, know what I mean?

I just said they could be donated, I didn't say to whom. I'm guessing no one would really have wanted them:rotfl: but you might be able to ask the Tag Fairy on the Tag Donation thread.

well I'm talking to my sister on the phone and she just happens to be mousehouselover. she tells me you are trying to get to 400 posts and you need a name for it so this is my contribution.

Sisters do lots of things together; like losing their ever lovin' minds.........

Hi tiggirl:welcome: to the riddle! (even if it is last weeks riddle;) :rotfl: )

Anyway...I think Grammy would know what the 400th hooty would be (as would some of the "more experienced" riddlers).

There was a riddle thread about a year ago or so that went to 700 posts (or more). That was before my time on the riddle though...

I mean seriously. Who posts on a 3 day old riddle thread?

Didn't y'all see the test pattern?

Oh heck. I don't even remember what Hooty 400 was.

Tooty-pooty-hooty fresh and fruity?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter