TGIF Check In 26 April

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Hi everyone :wave:

Jana asked me to post this week's thread as she and Vernon are you know where! :D

I'm quite ashamed to admit I am still not making any progress with my diet, went to Tesco yesterday and there was too much temptation around, especially salted peanuts which I just couldn't resist (626 calories in the bag!) and yes, I have eaten them all with a glass of apple juice last night, whilst watching Bad Girls! :rolleyes: I guess at least the apple juice is healthy enough! ;)

Re my foot it has been a week and a half with my new 'rocker' sole and insert and I am walking a little better but the insert is taking some getting used to, it's like having a stick of rock in my shoe! (how many calories is that then!) They said to give it a couple of weeks to get used to it then go back, so I will see how it goes but the inflammation definitely seems to have improved and my big toe is bending a bit so the exercises seem to be helping. I'm off to physio for the first time on Monday so I may get some heat treatment there so things moving forward at last, fingers crossed!

So how is everyone else doing? Better than me on thei diet I hope! :D

Glad to hear your foot is a bit better Mazzy.

I have lost two pounds this week so I am happy - at this rate I should make my target by the time we go to Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter