TEXAS PINMEET: Last weekend in April - UPDATE

MadStrawberry

Ms.Mad / Pin Connoisseur
Pinpics/MadStrawberry Pin Round-Up is in the planning stages. It will take place in May ( in San Antonio )......more info to follow when date is set. Hope we can get all the pin traders that are here and there in the state of TEXAS (or anyone that is passing thru at the time of the meet) to show up and do some pin trading.
Barbara
MsMad
MdStrwbery@aol.com

Okay...........Date finalized, it will be the last weekend in April.
Email me for info

It might also be the last weekend in April. We will have date finalized by next week sometime. It is sure to be one wild weekend.

figgy

Okay, things are looking good.....we got some interest. Let's keep hearing from you TEXAS pintraders. We got some people possibly from Alabama coming and Wichita (that is Kansa right???). We have 4 other Texas traders that have said they will make it if they can..and then there is Figgy and ME !!!!!
I also just got an email from a new San Antonian that is interested. Looks like we might just have a good Pin Roundup.
Barbara
MsMad
MdStrwbery@aol.com

I would prefer Sunday, April 30 EARLY if possible. I don't like to drive, and would like to get to the meet and then back to Austin without too much traffic...but just MHO...
:)

April 29, 2006
12:30 ish - 1:00 p.m.
Hoping weather nice because if it is you all can go swimming.
Gonna BBQ - so pot luck
I will have hamburgers and hot dogs with all the trimmings.
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter