Teva sandals on sale

Nik's Mom

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I just received my Teva sandals from Rei.com and love them. They were $70 full price, but are currently on clearance for $34.93. I ordered mine on Sunday, and received them today, so shipping is fast! The sandals are blue and grey. They are called womens Teva swift convertible sandals, item #701385. Here is a link, but if the link doesn't work, go to REI.com, then head to the outlet section.
http://www.rei.com/online/store/Pro...&storeId=8001&catalogId=40000008001&langId=-1

I would love to order a pair of these, but I'm afraid they won't fit when they get here. When I buy shoes (about once every 2 years), I have to try on so many pairs to find one that fits. And depending on the shoe, the size may vary from 8 1/2 to 10. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm scared they won't fit and then I'll have the hassle of sending them back.....

Originally posted by eeyoreforever
I would love to order a pair of these, but I'm afraid they won't fit when they get here. When I buy shoes (about once every 2 years), I have to try on so many pairs to find one that fits. And depending on the shoe, the size may vary from 8 1/2 to 10. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm scared they won't fit and then I'll have the hassle of sending them back.....

If you're worried about size, head to your local sporting goods store and try some Tevas on. I own a pair so I wouldn't worry about what size to purchase online, but if I were buying other shoes, I'd make sure to go try them on somewhere else before I spent the money to have them sent to me.

I have to admit, right now I'm living in my Tevas. They're so comfortable and not too warm in the NC heat. And I don't have to worry about getting them wet like I do with my Birks. Since my Birks all have to be resoled before I can wear them any more, I think it's going to be a Teva summer. :) Too bad I don't have the money in the budget to take advantage of this sale! I'm spending the money on a much-needed bathing suit instead (Land's End - they're having a clearance sale online! Check it out!)

Mur!

How much was shipping?

Edit: never mind! Just looked at the website, and I can pick them up at the store for free! :D

Tevas seem to be sized a little larger. I wear a 10 1/2 shoe, but all 3 pairs of my Tevas are size 10....

I've found just the opposite. I wear a 6 1/2 and all my Teva's are 7's. The one time I bought a 6 (awesome deal on a high end pair), I had to give them to my sister because they were just too small for me.

Teva also recommends buying up a size.

Thanks,

I'm an REI member and hadn't used my rebate yet, so I got a real deal on the darn things.

I stopped by to buy some a few weeks ago, and the clerk talked me into Chacos instead. I like the Chacos (a whole lot of arch support the Tevas don't have) but Tevas are really comfy.

Tevas are great. I have 4 pair.

I forgot I have not used my rebate either!!! Need to check out the sale!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter