Teva mush flip flops

Happiest mommy

DIS Veteran
are they really that good? i'm a Birki girl love em,(I know not too pretty :eek:) but looking for something a bit more girly ;) but wont hurt my feet (heel spurs) and bad back TIA.

Teva mush flip flops are fantastic. So comfortable. I also love Nike flip flops. The are just as comfy as the Tevas and come in nice colors.

Love them, love them, LOVE them! They're all I can stand to wear for hours on end on the parks. (Tried Crocs - hurt my ankles). Bring 2-3 pairs to switch out so they down "squish down" so fast.

:goodvibes

Another total Teva fan. I have 2 pairs and wear them all summer long. I've done 2 trips to Disney in them and never got sore feet.

My firsrt pair came in the mail yesterday. WOW! I love them. Much more comfortable than my crocs. I wore them yesterday and today out in the snow and ice. They dried very quickly, and not slippery at all. They have a nice cushy arch support. I am veryhappy I finally broke down and bought them when they were on sale last week. Check the sierra trading post then type in teva mush.
Teva Mush website also has free shipping right now. Cheaper on STC but you pay for shipping.

Also, glad to hear the great feedback! I bought a pair the other day (nice deal) and had planned on probably using them when we go back. I have used Nike flip flops on previous trips and really liked those. Good to know the Tevas are also a great walking flip flop :)

thanks for all your responses, went to Sierra trading post good prices but didnt have my size 8 in any of them...

I went out and bought a black pair of Tevo Mush today. I usually wear a 7 or 7 1/2 shoe, but I needed a size 8. They seem comfy since I compared it to an Adidas flip flop that was similar. This Tevo was much more comfortable. I hope that between this and my Skechers Shape Ups, my feet will be in good shape.
Quick question though.......Do you ever get blisters in between your toes? Specificially where your toe rubs up against the slit in the middle? I never wear flip flops, so this is making me a bit worried. I ALWAYS get blisters on my Disney vacations!!!

I love my Teva's and I am not usually a flip flop person. They have seen me through many miles of walking around the Disney parks, hiked through Paris, Normandy and Brittany with me, and take up almost no space in the suitcase!

Didn't like them when I tried them on. Feel cheap...too "foamy".

I bought a pair of Skechers Tone Ups flip flops yesterday. OMG, they are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn! They are cute, too, not like the Shape Ups shoes (sorry if anyone likes those...). I got the ones that are white and light brown. I have plantar fascitis really bad, and got these cause I read a few reviews of people with similar problems having really good results with these. They were right! They are very "giving" in the heel, have great arch support, and have soft comfortable fabric straps, so nothing to rub the wrong way on your foot.

You can see them on the Skechers website. As a bonus, they are waterproof!

I never liked flip flops with things between my toes until I tried Tevas, and love them - I probably have 7 pair!

I love them! I first heard of them on a thread here on DIS and ordered a pair. They are SO comfortable! I went through so many long Disney days and my feet never hurt once with my Tevas. I don't wear any other flip flops anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter