• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Test your Scrappers IQ

Cool test. I got an 86.7% (13/15). But I admit there were a few that I totally guessed on.

I got 14/15!! I missed the one about the embossing stuff with a glittery finish. I haven't a CLUE about embossing!!:D

:rolleyes: I guess it's because I don't use many embellishments like eyelets, and chalk and glitter.

Oh well I guess I'm just to plain and simple

Laura
A Scrapaholic

I got an 86.7.
I always blow my chalk! OOOPSSSSSSS
Then I missed the one about choosing the best color....I went totally against what I do....WHich is what ever I like! But went with matching the paper to the pictures!

well, I got an 80% too! :D now I'm off to find paper for my next layout. (kate's irish dance recital). maggie

93.3%---I'm not as dumb as I thought I was...LOL! The embossing thing got me, too.:D

I think on several of those questions there are several right answers.

Oh well I guess that means I need to do more pages or buy more stuff. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter