Test track

Get in your car, buckle up, accelerate quickly up to about 30 mph and slam on your brakes. Repeat a couple times. Drive fast while making hairpin turns. Don't slow down on the turns. Then find a banked curve and put the pedal to the metal up to 65mph. Again, rapidly decelerate.

Would you feel comfortable in a car if someone was driving you around like that? That is what Test Track is about.

You might be tough as nails, but your developing baby is NOT.

I wouldn't even consider riding Test Track while pregnant.

Get in your car, buckle up, accelerate quickly up to about 30 mph and slam on your brakes. Repeat a couple times. Drive fast while making hairpin turns. Don't slow down on the turns. Then find a banked curve and put the pedal to the metal up to 65mph. Again, rapidly decelerate.

Would you feel comfortable in a car if someone was driving you around like that? That is what Test Track is about.

You might be tough as nails, but your developing baby is NOT.

I wouldn't even consider riding Test Track while pregnant.

Yeesh, well I'm from Jersey, so isn't this how everyone drives?!? Kidding.

Do not ride this ride while pregnant. It doesn't matter how "tough" you are, I wouldn't want to risk your unborn child's safety for the sake a few seconds of thrill.

How far along are you? That would make a huge difference. Also, I doubt you are even allowed to ride if you look pregnant.

Ask your Doctor!!! I was only going to be in my first trimester while we were there last November and was told not to ride anything.

How far along are you? That would make a huge difference. Also, I doubt you are even allowed to ride if you look pregnant.

This is the case anyways, but even if you aren't showing I wouldn't ride test track. Too rough for a developing baby.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I was thinking the same thing. We live in Manhattan. Try going ANYWHERE in a cab, and it's Test Track with a stench and a bad attitude. :scared1:

LOL

Depending on how far along I was would depend on whether I'd go. First trimester, no problem. Baby is the size of your fingernail. Any later in the pregnancy and I'd just use my best judgement. You have A LOT of padding in there, but you still need to be careful of jerky movements.

I avoided the old test track (its basically the same ride) on my doc's recommendation when i was 4 months along. I don't think it's worth the risk personally.

I would avoid test track if pregnant. How far along in your pregnancy doesn't matter. They advise against riding because it increases chances of miscarriage. Also if you are above 20 weeks can increase risk of placental abruption

*snort*, it's a lot like driving down the shore straight from work on a Friday evening where everyone is trying to wizz down as fast as they can while weaving from lane to lane until, BAM, you have to slam on the breaks.

I wouldn't ride it pregnant. I lost a baby the day after going on a long hike while carrying my two year old in one of those back back carriers. My doctor swore it had nothing to do with that, but I blamed myself for a long time. It's not worth it. Test Track will be there after that baby comes, and then you can ride it with him/her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter