Test Track wait

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
How long has test track been getting. We are going Aug 23rd. We should arrive around 12:00. Has Fastpasses been gone around then???

went on the 10th all were gone when we were there at 2pm. wait was around an hour. good luck. it should be open till 9 though. not 6pm like the disney website hours state.

we were there on the 6th wait times were 75min at 11:00am fast passes were for 7:30-8:30pm at the same time. We got our fast pass at 9:30 with a return time of 11:30.

The lines for this attraction are exremely long, and the fastpasses do go fast. We went saturday, we were there by about 10:30 or so, went straight there to get a fast pass and it was for 4:48! We went ahead and got in the singles line and it did move pretty fast. It was me, my son, and my daughter, of course we didnt get seated together, but were back to back in seperate cars, so it worked out well...the line should have taken about 20 minutes, but there were a couple of rain delays so it was probably about 35 minutes...the reg line was a wait of about an hour or so.

My hubby is employed with Delph...they assisted on this. He shows his badge and we get to the front of the line! One thing to be thankful for during our trip when BTMRR will be closed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter