• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Test Track opening dates?

It's scheduled to open on December 6th.

The same day as New Fantasyland and the Legend of Jack Sparrow.

Nothing official. Word I have heard is soft openings after November 21st and things seem to be on target for first week in December opening. I can tell you that I have heard cars running and testing outside Test Track the last 3 nights.

Nothing official. Word I have heard is soft openings after November 21st and things seem to be on target for first week in December opening. I can tell you that I have heard cars running and testing outside Test Track the last 3 nights.

Actually the Official re-opening is Dec. 6th, like Reddog said, along with New Fantasyland and Legends of Jack Sparrow at DHS.

:thumbsup2 We heard cars running and testing when we were at Epcot this last weekend. :)

It was very weird to have it be so quiet in that part of the park. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter