Test Track Fast Pass Question

yes of course.
the fastpass gets you to the preshow room faster.
you are still required to go through the preshow experience which is where you design the car.
(personally i wish you didn't have to cuz i just stand there and don't bother to make the car since i'm visually impaired)

yes of course.
the fastpass gets you to the preshow room faster.
you are still required to go through the preshow experience which is where you design the car.
(personally i wish you didn't have to cuz i just stand there and don't bother to make the car since i'm visually impaired)

There actually was a time when this wasn't the case.

I am happy to hear that we will get to design our cars with FP. We went right after the new TT opened and had to bypass the design area with our FP.

Yeah, the FastPass line used to just let you select a pre-made car based on a couple of options. If you really want to take your time designing you can always go into the exit and use a kiosk in the postshow area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter