test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
keishashadow said:
I'm not touching "buttery nipples" :eek: unless they're on a lobster. Do lobsters have nipples?

Hmmmm good question. I dont eat lobster, or any seafood, so the next time you get some check for nipples.

Don't keep us in suspense Deena, what is a buttery nipple?? and I'm talking a food item here............. :teeth: ;)

Does a lobster have them? wow, that is an interesting topic :rotfl2:

The twins are running a bit late, so I got a few minutes reprieve before heading out......now it looks like a storm is brewing.......always when I head out the door :rolleyes:

Toodles

...p.s....if I get a Red Sox toothbrush, I'm keeping it far, far away from Deena............ :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :rotfl:

Its a shot......first pour in Butterscotch snapps then pour in slowly Baileys irish creme. Its 2 seperate layers and the baileys stays on top. They are so Yummy!

bunnywabbit! said:
Finally, a post not related to anyone's kids!
...don't hold your breath on that one;) !

deena - other than the bailey's, it sound good. I'm not one for creamy drinks. More of a vodka & 4% or tequila straight up or in margaritta. Must say we've been lazy lately & using Hawaiian Punch as our mixer "...how'd you like a nice Hawaiian Punch?".:goodvibes

TennVolTony said:
Ok you clowns....WHO was in charge of waking me up for the last 2 days???? Pam???? Mac???? SOMEBODY was supposed to roll over and nudge me dang it.... :confused3 :rolleyes:

:lmao:

hey mr tony...........i did my part this morning.
i did a small shout out and muffyjo said it was good.

so, someone has my back on that one.

we gave you a weekend break on the shout outs until the twins come back home.

hope sweets and mic got to meet up and mic tells us all about it.
and i wonder if sweets will eat or just drink water?

i bet she ate food today.

tony, you are rehired for tomorrows job of shout out.

4greatboys said:
Its a shot......first pour in Butterscotch snapps then pour in slowly Baileys irish creme. Its 2 seperate layers and the baileys stays on top. They are so Yummy!

Ya know, I'm not much on schnapps, but that sounds really, really good, I'm gonna have to try it........thanks for sharing

The twins showed up and we had an absolutely delightful lunch and yak fest!! We both ate and both ordered dessert!!! Told ya one of those twins was a bad influence when it comes to sweet stuff.............but all was good, we had a nice time chatting and I'm so glad we got to meet on her trip home. I'm ready to meet again....I just love getting together with everyone here.........couple people I need to meet yet, but it will happen one day.

I even stopped by Kohl's on my way home....bad me.....baaaddddd me...but I got me some nice new undies.......so I won't embarass my Mom if I'm in an accident......... :lmao: :thumbsup2

KS, so how are the kids?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Man, you are the gal to party with...and I remember the Hawaiian Punch commercials...the little guy running around "how'd you like a Hawaiian Punch"... :rotfl:

It was such a nice lunch. It was really good to see Mic and catch up. I needed it and I really enjoyed it. I'm a bad influence. I got soup, salad and dessert. I finished half of the dessert too. :sad2:

I can't wait to meet everyone. It's my goal.

Heck, after having a bowl of rabbit food, dessert isn't so bad for us :thumbsup2 I'll keep saying that and we will begin to believe it.. :rotfl2:

well, so far, i haven't met any of the homies here.

but, hoping i can on that ladies trip .
i have one dinner where i will see muffyjo on the last night of that trip.

might see deena and sweets and tony if sweets sets it up for us.

looking forwards to the same thing as you mic.

but, i did come within miles of mic once !!
i think that should count for something......... :teeth:

macraven said:
well, so far, i haven't met any of the homies here.

but, hoping i can on that ladies trip .
i have one dinner where i will see muffyjo on the last night of that trip.

might see deena and sweets and tony if sweets sets it up for us.

looking forwards to the same thing as you mic.

but, i did come within miles of mic once !!
i think that should count for something......... :teeth:

Count on it Mac...We have already talked about it and it's a done deal. :thumbsup2

Mic if I can get back out there before they are all gone I'll get you one.

gives us all something to look forward too....meeting up at some point! It will happen I'm sure.........never dreamed I would meet some of you face to face, and it has been the greatest pleasure to meet those I have, and to those I haven't met face to face, its still wonderful to call you "friend" and count on the day we get together. :cool1:

Back to watching Deadwood............... :wave:

chell said:
Mic if I can get back out there before they are all gone I'll get you one.

oh that is sweet! where did you see them anyway? I think it's funny, a toothbrush......guess they can stick the logo on anything, and nuts like me will want one :rotfl: thanks for thinking of me, that is soooo nice... :hug:

I guess our old coffee brewer is at the beach this week.......... :thumbsup2

Mic I saw them at some little salvage store my dad likes to go to. Funny how I thought of you as soon as I saw them. :thumbsup2

chell said:
Mic I saw them at some little salvage store my dad likes to go to. Funny how I thought of you as soon as I saw them. :thumbsup2

that is too funny....in a salvage store............. :rotfl: :rotfl: just where my "boys in the red sox" usually end up every fall.......... ;) :lmao:

10.gif

mickey4ver said:
oh that is sweet! where did you see them anyway? I think it's funny, a toothbrush......guess they can stick the logo on anything, and nuts like me will want one :rotfl: thanks for thinking of me, that is soooo nice... :hug:

I guess our old coffee brewer is at the beach this week.......... :thumbsup2

that is good................ :teeth:
this week i bought brown coffee filters.
i bought white last month

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter