Teresa Heinz Kerry (Ketchup)

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else ever accidentally referred to her as Teresa Heinz Ketchup?

I'm not trying to be rude...I have just slipped up and called her that more than once and I know I can not possibly be the only one...

Originally posted by peachgirl
Actually, no. It seems like it would take some effort to make a "mistake" like that.

No...not really...

I asked a few people around my office, and more than one of them said they've done it too. Just comes from years and years of associating the word Heinz with the word Ketchup...

I've actually never referred to her at all until I posted on the threads yesterday.

BUT Heinz ketchup is the only stuff I will buy...can't stand the other brands.

Originally posted by Nancy
I've actually never referred to her at all until I posted on the threads yesterday.

BUT Heinz ketchup is the only stuff I will buy...can't stand the other brands.

Me too. My BF is particularly fond of Heinz 57. He got it at Margaritaville in Orlando and decided it was the greatest thing he'd ever tasted. Now we always keep some on hand.

Well then I guess you probably also say.........

George Bush Beans :tongue:

Originally posted by jjskribs
Well then I guess you probably also say.........

George Bush Beans :tongue:

Is Bush a brand of beans? I don't really eat beans so I don't know, but if it is, I probably will always think so now when ever I hear his name...

I heard a report that she never took the Kerry name. It has just been added for political purposes.

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
Is Bush a brand of beans? I don't really eat beans so I don't know, but if it is, I probably will always think so now when ever I hear his name...

Beans beans the magical fruit

Originally posted by Laz
I heard a report that she never took the Kerry name. It has just been added for political purposes.

Then you heard wrong.

Has anyone else ever accidentally referred to her as Teresa Heinz Ketchup?

I'm not trying to be rude...I have just slipped up and called her that more than once and I know I can not possibly be the only one...

Please tell me you're kidding...

:confused: If this offends you, then man do you need to lighten up...

Offensive? That wasn't exactly the word that I was thinking of to describe the original post...

No, of course it doesn't offend me.

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Offensive? That wasn't exactly the word that I was thinking of to describe the original post...

No, of course it doesn't offend me.

That's good.

If I am not mistaken, Teresa Heinz Kerry did not start publicly using the Kerry name until earlier this year.

OH great so now everytime I see Bush beans I'm going to be thinking about George Bush! Thanks alot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter