*Teresa & Greg-7/1/12*Swan/Fultons/GF Marina-Epcot Character Fun-Updated*2/22*

AWESOME video update that was able to show every you have done and thanks for the shout out! You have done a great job and can't wait to see how your day goes! YEA

3 days to go!

We are on the plane heading down to orlando so I figured this would be a good time to fill you guys in.

The last few days have been jam packed. There end up being a lot of things that you want to take care of at the last minute so my best advice for brides is that you will NOT be able to anticipate all of the things that you want to get done because things will just keep popping up. I highly suggest making a to do list of tasks and then trying your best to make a packing list.

So here is what I did:

I packed a suitcase that was specifically wedding related items this suitcase has all of the outfits that I would need for wedding related events. It has any supplies that also needed to go down. This made it a lot easier to pack for the honeymoon. This means that everything will already be in there and when i go over to the swan all i will need to take is that bag. In addition it also means that after the wedding is over I can just put that bag out of the way because I will not need it

The last few days at home were hectic but we were able to get the place clean which was refreshing because I know that I will be coming home to a clean place in 2 1/2 weeks. I planned my nail appointment for the day before we left so that my nail polish design would be fresh. Here are a few pictures of what I did with my nails.

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

We also picked up my ring right before we left. I highly suggest getting your ring as early as you can. We could not get it early due to it being designed but we were able to get it and I am so excited because I have not been able to share it with you.

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

We did finish all of the DIY projects I am not sure I showed you guys the final programs or the welcome folders so here are a few pictures of them. If you want to know how I made the programs here is a link to a video that I made for you guys on how to do them and a short update that was from a couple of days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBLMWcqDmZ0

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

That is all for now. I am not really sure if I will be able to post anything after we get there. So if not then I will talk to you guys after everything!!! Have a great 2 1/2 weeks we get back home July 16th! I will take detailed notes for you guys for a trip report.

I love you all and I can not wait for 7/1/12

See you real soon and may the force be with you

Teresa & Greg

Happy wedding day, Teresa & Greg!!! Have a magical day...loves you!!!!! :)

Thank you to everyone that wished us a happy wedding day it was simply fabulous!

******Back from the Honeymoon With Stories to tell******

37208070027.jpg

We are back from Walt Disney World after a great 19 day wedding/honeymoon vacation and while we are glad to be home there are parts of us both that wish we were still at that wonderful place. Before I begin our report on the wedding and the honeymoon I wanted to put out some general thanks and recognition.

So before we really begin this party of re-living the past couple of weeks let me refresh everyone on the wedding details.

Wedding Weekend Dates: June 28th to July 2nd

Wedding Date: July 1st, 2012

Wedding Ceremony Venue: Crescent Terrace- Swan Resort Hotel

Wedding Reception Venue: Fulton's Crab House

Wedding Dessert Party Venue: Grand Floridian Resort & Spa- Marina Patio

Wedding Planning Company: Just Marry!

Wedding Planner: Diana

Photographer: Randy Chapman

Videographer: STVS

Florist: Petals By Design- Orlando

Wedding Linens: Connie Duglin Linens

Dessert Party Caterer: Disney's Catered Events

Room Block: Disney's Group Travel

Officiant: Teresa Knox

Hair & Makeup: Beaute Speciale

DJ: Maria Shafer

We would like to thank everyone that was involved in our big day because without all of them it would have been a disaster. The thing about weddings is that none of them ever go 100% right at least that is what you are always told. Something will always go wrong. The thing about ours though is that everything did go 100% correct. Even the things that were not perfect or the things that should not have happened, even those things were 100% correct. My view on it is if they had not happened that it simply would not have been OUR wedding. That is the best part for me.

So just to give you a preview here are a couple of shots that were taken by our wonderful photographer

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

Coming Up: The excitement of traveling to the house of mouse

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter