*Teresa & Greg-7/1/12*Swan/Fultons/GF Marina-Epcot Character Fun-Updated*2/22*

Everything is looking great and coming together!! I love the spinwheel programs, so so unique! What are you going to make them out of? They seem so fun and something I wood ever have thought of! You're getting so close!! The books are a great idea too, I have to check out mix book! :).

I also love the spinning programs and can't wait to see the final product. Those mini-guestbooks look so cool. Would you mind discussing what is on the front page of each one? It's such a unique idea. Your takeout boxes are to die for. Love them!

Here are the inside pages:

Stage 1:
IMG_1506.jpg

Stage 2:
IMG_1507.jpg

Stage 3:
IMG_1508.jpg

Stage 4:
IMG_1509.jpg

Stage 5:
IMG_1510.jpg

Hope this helps those of you that were wondering about the stages

Teresa

AWESOME! the force is strong with this one for sure! Love the die cuts that you used for the pin boxes! Thanks for the help with that by the way! I have to order my LARGE number of pins this week for everyone! My mom thinks the kids need 20 each or so for the week! Your projects are inspiring and look great!

I can't believe your wedding is in 26 days! I'm so excited!

The boxes look fantastic! And your favors are awesome! Everything looks great!

I meant to tell you how much I love the photobooks-- such a great idea and they turned out fantastic!

Great update!! See you soon!!

I can't wait to see you. Hey can I ship this stuff down to you? and this reminds me I need your help with 2 things.

Everything looks great! :thumbsup2

can't wait for you to see it in person

Everything is looking great and coming together!! I love the spinwheel programs, so so unique! What are you going to make them out of? They seem so fun and something I wood ever have thought of! You're getting so close!! The books are a great idea too, I have to check out mix book! :).

they are being made out of 2 different shades of sparkly card stock we ordered. the center piece to hold it together will be a round brad with a rhinestone. I love mix book it rocks so much!

I also love the spinning programs and can't wait to see the final product. Those mini-guestbooks look so cool. Would you mind discussing what is on the front page of each one? It's such a unique idea. Your takeout boxes are to die for. Love them!

I posted the pictures of the front page of each I hope that helps!. Thanks guys all my projects really are not that hard at all.

AWESOME! the force is strong with this one for sure! Love the die cuts that you used for the pin boxes! Thanks for the help with that by the way! I have to order my LARGE number of pins this week for everyone! My mom thinks the kids need 20 each or so for the week! Your projects are inspiring and look great!

They don't need that many but they do need more than 2 I would think. My nephew is getting like 5 extras so he can trade more.

Oh, the flowers on the boxes are so cute! Glad everything is coming together. :goodvibes

my mom did the flowers I love them!

update 2 is on its way shortly

Teresa

So we have changed a few things. Nothing major but some things. With the guest count getting small we decided to adjust some stuff and maybe get a little bit looser.

Ringbearer: So my nephew that is 2 will now be wearing a grey suit. We found one for $10 at a children's re-sale shop. It looks awesome! He will be wearing a cars shirt under it and black/white converse

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

Mini Groomsman:
I am letting my other nephew wear converse also. His are black/white but they are double layered so they have a blue layer on the flip of the black and the inside layer is grey. They have purple laces as well but I don't have a picture

Groomsmen:
we decided on no ties. this actually puts us in a great situation. Greg is now going to wear a lavender shirt that he already has so we don't have to go find a shirt. Also the lavender shirt he has can use cufflinks so he can use the ones I bought him.

Garters:
I ordered my garter off etsy. It is a chicago cubs garter but little did I know what my mom was up to. She had the neck of her wedding dress removed and turned into a garter for me. So I will now be wearing hers and the cubs garter. We are not doing a garter toss so these will be just for me but I am very excited about it.

38307304.jpg

Petticoat/Crinoline:
I have one that I bought to go with my dress but my mom gave me one to put on under my dress when I went to my last fitting. Turns out this different petticoat is actually the one she wore under her wedding dress. It surprisingly fit me perfectly and was more comfortable than the one I had bought.

Something old/new/borrowed and blue:

Old: mom's petticoat and garter

New: My shoes and my clutch

Borrowed: my jewelry it is all my mom's

Blue: the peacock feather in my hair, the cubs garter

Clutch:
So i needed a bag to hold stuff in for the wedding. I wanted to do something that is definitely me. I feel like there is just not enough nerd in this wedding so I am going to do my best to bring out the nerd in me. Here is my clutch!

il_fullxfull323000839.jpg

Bridal Portrait Bouquet:
I asked my mom to make me a bouquet because by the time I take pictures for our bridal portraits my wedding bouquet would not be any good anymore. I also did not want to pay for another one. Plus I thought this would be fun for my mom since she has been wanting to help me. So yesterday my mom sent me these pictures of what she and my grandma did.

AE1A6165.jpg

F0070999.jpg

My dress:
I wish I could post pictures here for you ladies but I can't since greg is on the boards. The dress has been finished alterations and everything. IT IS AMAZING! I can not believe it! There are pictures on our FB group that is for non wedding stuff. If you want to see pictures I will gladly show you just PM me.

That is all for now!

May the force be with you

Teresa

Your nephew is adorable! $10 is awesome!

Nice idea ditching the ties-- love saving money and time!

Love the garters! Your mom is so sweet!

The clutch is PERFECT!

And the bouquet looks great! They did an awesome job!

Your dress looks amazing. I cannot wait to see it in person!

Feel free to send whatever you need to me; I just texted you the same thing but figured I'd write it here too!

I love your idea for the programs and can't wait to see how they turn out! Your nephew is adorable!!! I saw your dress on the fb group - absolutely gorgeous!

Oh my gosh what a cutie in that suit!! love it!!

I think all the changes sound wonderful! How sweet of your mom to have the garter made :goodvibes

And the bouquet is sooo pretty!

Everything looks great Teresa!! I love the bouquet your mom made and I think the changes to the suits are more your style which is great!! Your nephew is adorable!!! I love little kids dressed up. My poor future kids. Bahahaa

So sweet of your mom to make you a garter from her dress and you get to use her crinoline! That's so great! Glad everything is coming together so nicely for you :goodvibes

Ps I cannot believe I wrote wood instead of would earlier. Lol. I hope it was iPad error and not user error. Lol

I love the little man in the suit, too cute!

Loving the Cubs garter!! Go Cubbies! I may get one of those myself :)

I love your bouquet and your clutch. Both awesome looking. I really do like the design of the clutch. Is it one that you can slip your hand between the bow and the purse? I am one of those that likes to have things "attached" to me. That way, I know where they are, as I have a tendency to just put things down and not pick them up.

I can't believe your day is almost here!! :yay:

Your nephew is adorable! $10 is awesome!

Nice idea ditching the ties-- love saving money and time!

Love the garters! Your mom is so sweet!

The clutch is PERFECT!

And the bouquet looks great! They did an awesome job!

Your dress looks amazing. I cannot wait to see it in person!

Feel free to send whatever you need to me; I just texted you the same thing but figured I'd write it here too!

Hey girl we are going to be sending you stuff I just need to get it shipped. I hope you found something out on the sweet tarts. I love ditching formality!

I love your idea for the programs and can't wait to see how they turn out! Your nephew is adorable!!! I saw your dress on the fb group - absolutely gorgeous!

We have successfully figured out how to do the programs now we just need to do them!

Oh my gosh what a cutie in that suit!! love it!!

I think all the changes sound wonderful! How sweet of your mom to have the garter made :goodvibes

And the bouquet is sooo pretty!

updates have been done to the bouquet she is using the cuff of the sleeve of her dress to dress up the handle of the bouquet picture coming!

Everything looks great Teresa!! I love the bouquet your mom made and I think the changes to the suits are more your style which is great!! Your nephew is adorable!!! I love little kids dressed up. My poor future kids. Bahahaa

So sweet of your mom to make you a garter from her dress and you get to use her crinoline! That's so great! Glad everything is coming together so nicely for you :goodvibes

Ps I cannot believe I wrote wood instead of would earlier. Lol. I hope it was iPad error and not user error. Lol

hahahaha WOOD! that is our new thing! and yes it is amazing she is cutting up her dress. Luke is adorable in everything he wears!

I love the little man in the suit, too cute!

Loving the Cubs garter!! Go Cubbies! I may get one of those myself :)

I love your bouquet and your clutch. Both awesome looking. I really do like the design of the clutch. Is it one that you can slip your hand between the bow and the purse? I am one of those that likes to have things "attached" to me. That way, I know where they are, as I have a tendency to just put things down and not pick them up.

I can't believe your day is almost here!! :yay:

I got the garter off etsy with Garters by Kristi. The clutch is so super awesome she lined it with purple for me :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: we are so close the wedding is creeping up!

I love your favor boxes and your book. Your nephew looks so handsome in his suit. Your mom made a beautiful bouquet. Not much longer now.

Teresa- I love all of your updates. Flowers look great and that little guy is adorable. It's almost time! How excited are you?!

Finally finished reading your WJ, everything looks wonderful, and I can't believe your wedding is so close!!! I am so excited for you, and everything looks great! :yay: Can't wait for more!

...On a side note.. After reading everything- saw that you love Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings- I have to say I am absolutely in love with sci-fi fantasy, and grew up with engineer geeks (my father and older brother-in-law) so I am definitely a huge nerd. Love it!

I have finally caught up, I was so very behind on your updates. It's so exciting how close you are to your day! I have absolutely loved catching up on your plans, I adore all your Star Wars details.

I cannot wait to see photos from your wedding, I just know it's going to be amazing!

Oh my goodness! Teresa, you're plans are so wonderful!! AND you're wedding is just around the corner! I'm so glad to have found your pj, and I love the theme! :darth: Keep us posted!

So I recorded a video the other day as my planning journal update. It was just easier to do that way. Since the recording not much else has been done except for more work around the house I hope that you guys enjoy this video update.

Also for those that asked for my files I am working on getting that done it has been a hectic couple of days but I will email them to you tomorrow.

Tomorrow (really today) My mom and I will be finishing all of the programs so that is pretty exciting!

Ok well here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWLrdjuEnN4

Enjoy!

May the force be with you
Teresa

YAY for the update!! It sounds like you're almost done with everything; I know it's been stressful but you've done an awesome job! Everything looks great!

See ya real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter