Terapin's Journal: 5 yrs running! Couch to Goofy, Fracture to Fab, Baby to Dopey. Comments welcome!

Down to 208 this morning! :cool1:

Last night was 12.5k with 8k of hill repeats. Glad to be done of those for this training session! Tonight is 7k steady.

Feeling quite stiff and a little sore after last night's run. The last two hill repeats were tough and I might as well have been throwing myself up the hill! :rolleyes:

Counting down the days until the ToT. Trying to decide if I want to buy the newly discounted DVC premium pass as I do have two trips to WDW planned. Not sure.

Our running group mixed things up a bit and instead of doing 8k steady, we did a track workout. As a bonus, there was a chiro MD who filmed us running who will provide some analysis of our running for next week's class. Both apprehensive and interested in seeing the results!

The track work out was about a 2.5k warm up, followed by a ladder workout, then a cool down of 1k. The ladder was:

100m at fast pace, with 300m cool down,
200m at fast pace, with 200m cool down,
300m at fast pace, with 100m cool down,
300m at fast pace, with 100m cool down,
200m at fast pace, with 200m cool down,
100m at fast pace, with 300m cool down.

So about a 6k workout. It was fun. I loved running fast fast (for a short distance) and felt good and strong. My fastest bits had me running at 5:00/km!!!

Rest day today, but I am going to try to do some cross-training of a bike ride, some core work, and some upper body weights.

Weight is good!

Good morning!

Sitting with a latte getting ready for the day. I went out for a 6k run on Saturday that went pretty well. Sunday was supposed to be 18k, but shortly after my Saturday run I was called out to a birth and was kept busy for the next 24 hours. I finally got to bed on Sunday morning around 9am. I did not run. I slept until mid-afternoon and then got up and got going. I managed to do some core work, and DH and I went out to look for new livingroom furniture.

We have the usual assortment of post-university mix-n-match furniture and family cast-offs, and are feeling like we want to decorate our livingroom to our tastes finally. We're going for the cozy library look with double loveseats instead of a couch grouping, with book shelves and an oriental rug. We have a small living room (a small house, actually) and dining room and need to decorate carefully.

Our first priority is painting. I dread it. But I thought, "if I can run 16+k I can commit to painting!" :rotfl2: So we got some paints chips and DH and I have to agree. DH likes beige. I like colour. I think we are going with the stunningly original cream with white trim, but our furniture is espresso brown and the accents will be a rich red.

So after the weekend's adventures I must do my run this morning. I am dreading getting started. At least with my running group the motivation to get there on time is there, and there are other people to run with. I gotta summon it all up solo and just get out there. For 18k. Eek!

Got my 18k in - it was a hawt mess. :crazy2: Finished, but it wasn't pretty. I walked a bunch. Finished in about 2:30:00. Not pleased.

In related news, I hired my old coach back for a few sessions to tune up and get advice for my half-marathon in 3.5 weeks.

REALLY wanted fish and chips for dinner. Making dinner instead: ultra-lean ground beef in a homemade tomato sauce from scratch over good pasta and a salad with the best dressing in the world: Simply Natural Goddess dressing. I adore that stuff. It is a garlic-sesame-tahini dressing. Sooooo good. Having it over romaine and arugula.

Track workout today.

Did 400m repeats with speeds of about 5:45-6:15 x9 repeats, with a minute of cooldown in between. Did 2k warm up and cool down.

Felt good to get some speed in! :cool1:

Working back with the coach a few sessions here and there. Was a good butt-kicking to get me going a bit faster, to push a bit more.

Good afternoon!

Since last report I did 5k+biking on Friday, 10k race on Saturday, and 13k on Sunday.

My 10k race was the Oasis Zoo 10k in Toronto. It was a grey and rainy morning, but the rain mostly held off. I stepped back a couple of corrals to start with my sister, but we agreed to run our own races. I intended to run well, but not race as my bigger race goals are around the corner.

The race took place on some roads outside the zoo and inside the zoo. It was quite hilly over the course of the 10k and the most ridiculous was the last 1.5k which was very hilly and with switchbacks, and the last 200m was on a very good incline! I also didn't like that you couldn't see the finish line until you were right on it.

I had to stop for med help at 2k because I had severe chafing under my arms. I think that my arms brush against the boning of my bra and create two hotspots. I forgot my BodyGlide that morning. :sad: So I stopped for some bandaids for about 2 minutes and was able to carry on pain-free. I would have toughed it out but the hotspots were almost bleeding and with 8k to go I couldn't think of anything else.

Unfortunately that med stop lost me a PB by about 20 seconds. My watch showed a running pace of 7:21/km without the stop included, so I am happy with that! That was awesome for me to keep up that pace for the 10k. The time I was actually running was very good! Had I not stopped I would have shaved 2.5 minutes off my PB. Oh well. My first 5k took me 39.5 minutes and my second took me 37 minutes, so you can see the effect of my med stop. Anyway, had to happen. I gotta let it go and learn from it!

545657_10151041691721931_1205200388_n_zpsabaee95b.jpg

And the medal:

377586_10151041701961931_2077688751_n_zps519021af.jpg

Unfortunately, after the race my right knee was quite sore and a little stiff. Subway sandwiches had a little tent where you spin a wheel which selects an exercise to do and when you complete it you win a prize bag. I selected lunges which my knee did not like. I won a nice shoe bag and water bottle though!

I came home and iced my knee and tied to stay off of it. It was swollen overnight and in the morning felt quite a bit better. I had an 18k to run as part of my training schedule, so I hemmed and hawed and finally decided to try. I made it to the turnaround point of 9k and got a ride 2k down the road, so that I could go slowly and not hold up my pace group. I made it another 2k and decided that my knee was just too sore and I was being foolish, so I called my mom to come pick me up (I had DH's truck as we were camping nearby) and by the time she got me I had walked/run another 2k, for a grand total of 13k at about a 9:00/k pace with all the walking.

I have imposed 48 hours of rest before re-evaluating. I am prepared to not run much at all until Saturday for the 5k in the morning and then the 16k. I would prefer to get out for a gentle run on Wednesday if my knee is up for me, rather than rest all the way to Saturday.

I'm going to watch my diet this week as my mileage will me done. Sitting at around the same as before. I just can't eat as light as I need to to lose weight for very long! I try and I try, but I love food. So, I guess I have to be content with my 1-2 months lost per month, or try harder.

I think I need to get all gussied up and take a decent photo of me, not all sweaty and bad hair and all. I actually have quite wavy/curly hair when not sweaty, mid-back length, and I often wear make-up!

At races I always wear black (or the occasional pink), hair pulled back in a ponytail, no makeup, and finish sweaty as all get out.

Oh, and one more thing: I found my running watch that I lost in May! It was in my man's laundry. Yep, he hasn't gotten to the bottom of his laundry bin since May! Funny, huh? I'm going to charge it and wipe it and let my sister borrow it. She needs one but can't afford one.

Knee still stiff and a little swollen. Not as much pain as yesterday (which was only mild anyhow). I think I have bursitis.

It is weird not to run. My gut tells me to stay off of it until Saturday. I'd like t get in some exercise but finding it difficult to find exercise that would give me a good cardio workout but be easy on my knee...

Hoping to have enough time to make a running tutu before I go. If I can get to it today then I will but otherwise I will have to leave it.

DH and I are all packed for WDW. We are trying to stay with carryons only. Excited to leave! We are leaving 2am tomorrow night (so, less than 48 hours). Yay!

I'm baaaaaack!

DH and I had a fabulous weekend. Here is my report:

We left our home around Toronto at 0145 for a 0605 flight from Buffalo. We underestimated our gas level and had to find a gas station (and bathroom) right before we got to the airport. I was a bit panicky - we were past 'E' on the tank gauge, and my tank was super full!

There aren't that many gas stations open in Tonawanda at 0400.

Even the McDonald's are locked.

We finally found one and gassed up, but not before a minor gas snafu. All sorted, and much more comfortable, we hit the airport about 0415. We got through security easily and headed to our gate. Spent about a million bucks on a simple breakfast. We were flying Southwest and had boarding position C-16. In other words, we sat apart. Sigh.

It was interesting to talk to my seat mate, a lovely woman from Buffalo who raved about Southwest. She found them very friendly and nice, comparatively. As compared to Air Canada or Westjet, two Canadian carriers, I found Southwest lacking. I *hated* not choosing our seats at booking. I found the planes older and worn, though the flights went off without a hitch. Both AC and WJ have TVs in the seatbacks with free movies, and I find they circulate more for drinks and snacks. I didn't find Southwest exceptional in any way. If they are better than most US carriers, then I feel for US flyers. I did, however, like paying about 25% less using Southwest. I found the border crossing back home very slow (Sunday night). If I were to do it again I might just splurge and fly from Toronto. With the gas spent and the parking fees it cost us about $75-100 less than flying from Toronto, but there was a lot of car time involved. It took us 2 hours to get to the airport, but about 3.5 to get home with the border delays.

Anyway, we were off pretty much on time and away we went. We landed about 0830 and we went to Magical Express and our bus took off in about 10 minutes, which was terrific. Unfortunately the Grand Floridian was the last of 4 stops and it took about 30-45 minutes to drop everyone else off. Oh well. We got the the GF around 10:00 and were greeted at the entry way by a concierge member. We were shown to our room in the Royal Palm Club section and everything was lovely.

The room was bright and clean. Our requested extra toiletries were there (we knew we would be showering on arrival, before our morning race and afterwards ;-) ) We availed ourselves of the concierge food spread, and made ourselves a nice little breakfast of meats, cheeses, fruits, breads and spreads. I loved the cappuccino machine.

Once fed we cabbed it over to the Expo and spent a few bucks. DH got a running armband for his iPhone, I got some magnets and KT tape, a purple Sparkleskirt, our race kits, and a cool purple ToT race t-shirt. It is sparkly and glows in the dark. The XL fit me perfectly and it is a woman's cut V-neck which is my favourite kind of shirt. I bought a few headbands (found the Sweatybands too tight - tight things on my head give me a headache). I also stopped by the Autism Speaks booth to say 'hi' to the team.

We picked up our ticket for the Halloween Bash after the ToT run at the desk and it started to POUR. The rain came in sideways. In a lull we ran to the bus stop, and made our way back to the GF by way of AS Sports, and the monorail from Epcot (or was it a bus?!?). It was a bit of a deal, and I was wet and freezing, and if I had time to think I could have made a more efficient route.

We came back and relaxed for a bit and organized our race stuff, and headed to Epcot for a 1700 dinner in the Seas pavilion with Team Autism Speaks. We were in a room right above Coral Reef and had a view of the upper part of the tanks, just like Coral Reef below us. The windows were a bit smaller but it was a great room.

Dinner was yummy pasta and salad. Nothing too elaborate or fancy. Hit the spot after a long day of travel. We had some group photos and celebrations. I was the 5th highest fundraiser at raising $1410! There were over 80 of us so I felt quite proud of myself. All together we raised 60k!

We headed back to our room and enjoyed some aperitifs from the concierge lounge and hit the sack, thoroughly tired after only a couple of hours of broken sleep in 36 hours (we only napped in the evening before we left and were up at 0130). As a midwife I am used to functioning on only a little bit of sleep and pushing through tiredness. DH got a bit of sleep on the plane. I am still tired from this trip, though, even after a few nights of good sleep!

To be continued...

We woke up bright and early and got dressed for the 5k. We left our room and headed downstairs to the desk outside and waited for a cab. Unfortunately cabs were in short supply and we waited awhile, causing us to be a little stressed about getting to the race on time.

DH and I were in corral C. Here is a pic of me before the race at a photo op:

308268_10151050523206931_226399406_n.jpg

Here is a pic of DH and I in our corral:

317684_10151050522636931_793141573_n.jpg

We ran the race and DH did really well! This was his second 5k and he was just getting into running. He is a faster runner than me, but doesn't have his stamina in running yet so the 5k distance is perfect for him right now.

The race took us through some woods and around the WWoS track. It was a pretty fun race but there was lots of bobbing and weaving trying to get around people. My knee had been very sore and swollen during the week so I took a break from running for a few days, and took it easy on this race.

DH and I finished at the same time.

Here is me back at the bus stop with my medal:

262920_10151050523956931_609979853_n.jpg

581605_10151050524041931_1715410054_n.jpg

We decided to cab it back to save on time. We ate some breakfast back at the concierge lounge and packed up. We took the monorail over to the Contemporary where were checked in to BLT for our last night. We had great pixie dust as our theme park view studio was ready for us - yay! Both days we were able to check-in early which really worked for us with the busy weekend we had.

We decided to go into the parks and were in Magic Kingdom before noon. We managed to ride Space Mountain, Buzz, Carousel of Progress, Pirates, Splash and BTMRR in less than 3 hours working Fast Passes and filling in our time with rides with less wait time. We ate at the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon where the most race-friendly fast food could be found. I had a turkey sandwich and homemade chips. DH had the BBQ turkey (like pulled pork) sandwich and chips, too.

Before heading out of the parks for a much needed nap we stood in line for Dole Whips. The two lines barely moved in 10 minutes so we gave up and went for a frozen lemonade and frozen orange juice. So good!

We headed back to the room where I had laid out all my race stuff. I tried to sleep but couldn't for more than a wink or two. We got up around 630 and I got ready, and then we headed over to the Contempo Cafe for a bite to eat. It was 3 hours before the race.

I had a plate of pasta with marinara sauce, and DH had a spicy cheese burger with green bean salad on the side. I ate about 2/3 of the pasta and threw the rest away. I had been hydrating all day, and took a vitamin water to go for drinking until race time.

We went down to the front of the Contemporary to find about 15 people waiting for cabs - most going over the WWoS. Cabs came and we slowly all got taken care of, and the last van had 7 of us. The ride over was very slow with all the traffic congestion, and the $20 ride was over $30 by the time we inched our way to the drop-off point. We said good-bye to our new race friends and we headed over to the pre-corral area.

To be continued...

We got to the WWoS and there were many busses waiting for us. We were able to board almost immediately and then were off. We arrived at Hollywood Studios about 15 minutes later and went to the pre-corral area. The wait lines for potties was huge so I got in line, knowing I'd have to go at least once. I changed out of my tutu and Autism Speaks singlet as the skirt was bugging me a bit and the singlet was chafing my arms already. I changed into my old standby of light compression bike shorts and my Nike second skin-like top which has a drawstring and peplum-type bottom.

Here is a link to this awesome top:
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NKL1479/

The fabric is amazing: like raw silk in feel. Feels like nothing is on and very lightweight.

DH and I parted about 2115 and he went off to the spectator areas while I got into corral B. I had submitted a time of 1:15 for a 10k and was given that corral. It seemed generous: I was expecting a C.

I was so tired standing in line. I was yawning and having some serious self-doubt. It was so hot and muggy. I was already so tired.

We got into the corrals and the wheelchair division started in two waves, and then corral A. 5 minutes later we were off and it was a sea of runners for a long time. We made our way out onto the highway and I settled into a good pace. The toughest parts were on the highway ramps which were very steeply angled and made running uncomfortable as my feet were finding the pavement at very different times due to the banking of the ramps. There were some segments of gradual hills, but nothing too bad. There were also some nice downhill segments, but again gentle. The trail was much the same as the 5k through WWoS but we went around 2 tracks (I think!).

I really didn't pay a lot of attention to the course. I was just trying to keep my stuff together to finish and stay strong.

I took some salt tablets with me, some electrolyte tabs, and some fuel. I ate one of my Honey Stingers just before corralling and left my water with DH. There were 6 water/powerade stations so I thought I would be fine. I managed to take one salt tablet at about 45 minutes into the race as I was sweating tremendously, but then my container fell out of my pouch and I drop-kicked it across the highway, scattering all my salt pills. I'm sure I looked like a junkie with those pills but I was disappointed to lose them. From there in I drank only powerade to try to keep my electrolytes up. By mile 9 though I was in a bit of rough shape as I could tell I was becoming both hyponatremic and dehydrated. I could feel the useless powerade sloshing in my belly, unable to be taken up as I was salt-deficient by now. My hands were starting to swell a bit (my sign of being hyponatremic), and my belly was sloshing (another sign for me). My hands started getting pins and needles up to my forearms, and I started to feel nauseous and a little dumb. Luckily I was in Hollywood Studios and knew I was almost done.

The course was not finished at 10 miles, according to my Garmin. Others around me also found that their watches said 10 miles, yet we were about 300 yards from the finish line. In all my watch said 16.45/km, or 10.3 miles when I was done. I suppose it was the inefficient weaving around folks, or taking turns wide.

I was happy with my pace while running, about 7:30-7:45/km but I took two long walk breaks of about 9-10 minutes each during the course because I was just TOO HOT. I managed to run the rest of the course with only a few short walk breaks at the water stops and the odd minute here and there, but ran for most of it.

When I finally crossed the finish line I was done like dinner. I received my medal, got my 'lunchbox', grabbed two waters and a powerade, and some ice and Tylenol. My knees held up surprisingly well, and I enjoyed a quick stop for some Bio-Freeze, but that was it for the knees. Thanks knees for holding up so well!

I called DH to find him as he unfortunately didn't see me finish. We met up on the street in front of ToT and I knew I wasn't going to be able to party. I needed electrolytes. I licked the salt off a few crackers (too nauseous to eat) and drank one of the bottles of water, and sucked on some ice to cool down. We walked to grab a cab - allowing my legs to walk it off a bit.

Here is me in the elevator lobby at BLT as I had forgotten to get a post-race picture AT the race:
580294_10151051418286931_143874658_n-1.jpg

And my medal:

564032_10151051418506931_341536567_n.jpg

It wasn't pretty getting out of the cab - I felt about 80 with creaky knees. BLT was so cold that night and I started to get a chill. I stripped down in our room and showered and stretched a bit. Clean and warmer I got into bed and knew I needed to eat and drink. I hadn't peed since 9pm. It was a good pee though as I had been hydrating all afternoon.

I ate the cheese and crackers and ate a banana. It was all I could stomach and I was eating out of sheer determination. I downed the powerade and the other bottle of water. I was wracked with chills and my legs were aching so badly. I couldn't sleep as I was so cold and so achy. I finally drifted off, feeling like I had done what I could do to right my balances of salt and fluids.

I woke up feeling fabulous and had a good light pee. We got up and packed as we had to check out. We headed down to The Wave and had a great breakfast of smoked salmon, grits, bacon, potatoes and fruit galore. We sat for a bit as ME wasn't going to pick us up for another hour. We found a couch on the second level of the Contemporary and parked it. I was now really tired again, with a full belly and the long trip home.

Getting home was uneventful but long. Our flight was at 1505 and we got in our door at 2145. Two of my kids were up to greet us and we gave them their little presents, kissed my mom goodbye and headed to bed. :woohoo:

Getting back into the swing of things.

Monday I ran about 2k with my Learn to Run group that I am pacing. Just a gentle run with 1:1 intervals that this group is doing.

Tuesday I was in bed with a wicked cold. Had a sore throat Monday night and was wheezing and sneezing by morning. Spent the day in bed and didn't get out until evening when I made a yummy fridge-cleaning veg soup and a quinoa and parsley salad with EVOO and apple cider vinegar, and sundried tomatoes. Tried to feed my cold good!

Tonight I did 6k at a slow pace as my knee was really bugging me and my cold was still kicking my butt.

Didn't eat so well today with chinese food at lunch (chose as carefully as I could), and veggie pizza for dinner and a plum. I did have veg soup and a banana and a pear for breakfast, so I guess not too wicked.

Weight is sitting at 208. I guess the chinese food won't change that. :lmao:

First half-marathon is in 11 days. I am so nervous.

Have a bunch of shorter 6-8k runs until the big day.

I'm going to try to see the sports med doctor this week to get my knee a bit more comfortable.

Thank you!

Love getting posts! It was getting lonely in here.

Down to 206 this morning! Waaaahooo! Total loss: 64# Almost a quarter of my body weight in 15 months!

Measurements are down 2.5# overall. Biggest change is bust and hips.

I'm thrilled to report that I have raised almost $1000 for NF Canada. I am running my raffle today and wish everyone that donated good luck in winning awesome prizes. Race is next weekend - eek. Today I need to run 8k and I need to get in a bike ride. Was thinking of going out as soon as the kids go to school but it only gives me 90 minutes before I have to be at work and that is cutting it super close for getting a shower in (yuck!). So I am finished at 2pm and will go then instead.

Sorry you had some struggles on your race! I am thinking the 10 miler might be something I can work towards for next year...and stories like yours are one of the reasons why!

This week was a crappy week for running. My knee has been really bothering me. I made an appointment to see a sports med MD again and get it diagnosed. I have been icing it and resting it, and using Naproxen. And rolling it.

I tried to get out for a run on Friday and my knee was having no part of it. I went for a good 8k bike ride instead. I missed my run yesterday due to the knee, and am supposed to go out today, but likely will substitute something else instead again.

TOmorrow I am going for a hike with the kids - likely about 5-6k.

I posted a question about my knee and training over on the events/competition page.

Just a follow-up:

Busy day! I bumped up my appointment with the sports med MD and she confirmed, through a thorough exam, that it was just bad Patellar-Femoral Syndrome causing my pain. She recommended staying on the anti-inflammatories, consider more PT, and to consider a brace.

I was able to see a brace fitter at another location and tried on a few braces. I settled on a new kind of brace that uses a spider web design. Feels very supportive, but will not be too high-profile. Here is a link to what was Rx'd:
https://www.djoglobal.com/products/d...ion-knee-brace

Then, I saw a sports chiropractor who did lots of ART and man that hurt. My range of motion was immediately improved, and the pain was reduced back to uncomfortable but not damaged feeling. I also got acupuncture. My swelling was so reduced after these treatments. I have a follow-up on Friday in prep for Sunday.

Tomorrow my Learn to Run group that I am pacing is meeting I am planning on going out for their short run with them (2:1s, for 30 minutes, slow pace) and try out the brace.

I also bought new shoes: my same Saucony Guide 5s, just new ones as my old ones have about 300k and it can't hurt to replace them. I will wear them around this week and they should be fine for the weekend as I am wearing the same model now.

Going to start back on strengthening my quads and glutes as recommended.

Glad to be told that it is just PF. Unhappy that I may need to manage this always. Oh well, so much better than an acute injury!

Thanks for the support. I miss running - hope that Sunday feels ok!

This morning, on a whim, decided to go to yoga. Figured that I could use yoga as cross-training and to work on strengthening. Got to the new yoga place and it was hot yoga! Stayed for the class which was 75 minutes, and enjoyed it. It really taught me what muscles were strong, and which were weak. I bought an unlimited monthly pass (I am on vacation this month) and plan to go tomorrow.

Tonight I ran with my LTR group and did a very, very easy 2.5k with my new brace. It hurt quite a bit to start out but after warming up a little my knee didn't feel terrible. It didn't feel good either, but at least I wasn't keeled over in pain. Really stretched afterwards and felt the good effects of the morning's yoga.

So feeling a bit more optimistic. Sunday's race is scaring the heck out of me. I'll be glad when it is done, as long as I gave it my best, and I can continue on.

I am never taking running pain-free for granted again.

Update:

Saw a new sports Chiropractor on Thursday who thinks that it is more than PF. In my gut I know he is right. This feels so much different, and the swelling is new. Anyhow, he thinks it is meniscus damage, but likely not a full tear. He did some ART, cold laser light therapy, and some acupuncture. I go back tomorrow.

Taking ibuprofen and acetaminophen together has been really helping. Way better than naproxen, which seemed to do nothing.

I woke up the morning and after walking around for a bit felt surprised at how the knee felt. Still have my sore area, but so much better. I guess the chiro helped. The swelling is reduced, but still there.

I picked up two of my kids' passports this morning, then headed to the runner's expo for Sunday's race. I walked around and there was a demonstration of KT tape, so I got my knee taped. Figured with all the walking it couldn't hurt, right?

Bought a few things: bought $20 of Powerbar stuff and got a free big jar of their electrolyte drink. Also got 2 bottles of electrolyte tabs (like Nuun but different brand) and it came with a free technical hat (a very nice one, actually, with tons of reflective taping) and a free sweat test kit to figure out the sodium content of my sweat, to calibrate which of their tablets to buy. A gimmick I think, but I was curious and needed the tabs anyhow. Finally, a tube scarf-y thing that you can wear in several ways from headband to hoodie to neck scarf, etc. It is my new favourite thing and made from fine merino wool.

Tomorrow I see the chiro again, and then need to focus on preparing for the race. Gotta start hydrating and fueling, and planning the same for the race.

I was feeling so down with this knee thing and the reduction in pain has really made me feel more optimistic that I can get back to my training and finish this race. I think I will finish somewhere between 2:45 and 3:00, where I had hoped to finish somewhere around 2:25-2:35 prior. Oh well, I'll have other races to run, right? This was just a training run, after all.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

I ate a McDonald's burger and fries yesterday and have been worried since that I am going to slide into bad eating habits. Did ok today. Gotta get back to running to give a diet buffer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter