Teppanyaki rehab?

SamanthaL

<font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c
Has it started? It was supposed to begin in April. Anyone know?

Giving this a bump because I am also interested. I am thinking of booking this in October in place of....oh please don't flame me....Le Cellier for lunch. My mom really like Chinese/Jananese food, and being that she doesnt eat red meat and pork, this looks like it may be a good choice for us. Any idea when it will reopen and if the menu will stay relatively the same?

p.s. I'll post before I cancel Le Cellier if I do so maybe a Diser can grab it :thumbsup2

Yes it has started...the whole top floor of Japan is under construction...New menu is to be more emphasis on Sushi...but full menu is not published yet

Oh Darn. I do hope they still offer the some of the previous menu as some of us do not like sushi.....I hope, I hope!

It was supposed to be closed last fall. I had ressies and found out it was the last day open. I canceled because I was afraid they would not bring in much fresh food and everything would be what they are trying to get rid of. Then I get to Epcot and find out it will stay open for 4-5 more months. :confused3

Thanks for everyone's help. I guess maybe I will wait a little while before I cancel Le Cellier and book Teppanyaki. I LOVE sushi, so I would love for the rehab to be heavier on sushi, but I hope they also have some of the old menu also. Any more tips are appreciated :thumbsup2

I believe it reopens Aug 21. My understanding is there will still be a teppanyaki side & they are combining/updating the Tempura Kiku & Matsunoma Lounge. This area is what will have more sushi offerings.

If the powers that be are smart (IMO), they will expand the teppanyaki side & move it to the front of the pavillion to take advantage of those great views & move the lounge/sushi area to the rear.

Will the new area be considered a TS meal? I thought the Tempura Kiku place was a CS meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter