Teppan Edo reviews

We ate dinner here on Saturday.

Not good at all. I miss the old "Teppanyaki". The restaurant was too cold, we were all wearing our napkins as shaws and the food wasn't that good. As a matter of fact, I much prefer our local Japanese restaurant than Teppan. This is now off our list of must do's. I really liked the old Japan before the refurb.

Oh well, guess we'll try China next year.

Teppan Edo was awesome! Entertaining and delicious. I had the Filet and it was great. My family enjoyed the Chicken, steak & Shrimp as well. Totally recommend it.

We ate here for the first time in April 2009 and we loved it!

The food was wonderful, the adult drinks were yummy, the kids really enjoyed the entertainment and the chop sticks and we just had a really nice time.

We are going again for sure in April 2010!

Go for it!

We love Teppan Edo! My only reservation about going there is that I can go to a couple hibachi style places within 30 min of where I live. But Teppan Edo is definitely better. Where I live we get 20-something college students for chefs. Call me (something rude) but I prefer my hibachi chef to be Japanese! The food at Teppan Edo is great.

Last time we went (Jan 09) my daughter dropped her crayon and it rolled out onto the table that was pre-heating! No one wanted to grab it and it melted a little before someone got it. Be careful!

We have gone twice once in August of this year and May of 08 we did not have ADR either time and got right in. The food is good but I agree with on of the other posters it is about the same as any other Japenesse Steakhouse. My kids love it so we will go back again next summer.

Ditto, same show and presentationas the Japanese steakhouse we go to at home but it's still great fun and the food is fresh. It's a little more expensive than at home but not that much by Disney standards. We really enjoy Tepan Edo!

It's definitively a plus when you have a full table of fun, enthousiastic people.

P.S. The vegerarian thing, making you wait till theirs is prepared and served was not right!

We went last week and it was great. I had the green tea pudding for dessert and it was excellent.

We have a local Teppanyaki restaurant that is out of this world, and I felt like Teppan Edo couldnt even compare. Show wise, it was great. Taste wise, it was lacking to my wife and I.

We went two weeks ago & loved it. I had the filet & was worried about it, but it was great. DH loved the shrimp, it was his favorite TS. We did have a long wait, our time was 5:10 & we finished around 8:00. That was including the wait to be seated. That was the day the buses were pulled off the road so that may have been the problem for the long wait.
The green tea pudding was tasty, not what I expected. Other Japanese steakhouses may be better, but this was our first one. I will say cheap veggies were used, zucchini & onions.
The major problem was a child that screamed the entire time.:sad1:

It's ok. it's just a Japaneese steakhouse. The main food was good, but the deserts are lacking. Plus if you are a small party (3 or less) it's akward to sit with a bunch of strangers that may or maynot want to talk to you. That was my experience with it anyway.

If you want Japaneese food, just go to the Tokyo Dining. It's more intimate and it's the same food that they serve at tepen edo.

I heard the China pavilion was a great place to go!

We ate there about a month ago - it was our 1st time at Teppan Edo. We really enjoyed it and we'll probably return. The chef was entertaining & the food was very good - and there is a really good dessert there: chocolate ginger cake :thumbsup2

I really enjoyed my meal there. The food was fantastic and the chef doing his thing at the table was fun.

I didn't have any wait problems. I got in right at my ADR time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter