teppan edo question

manliusfamily

Earning My Ears
my family is planning on going to teppan edo one night over spring break. i was wondering if anyone has been there and what you thought of the atmosphere and food there and the service.:donald::mickeyjum:figment::goofy::tigger::stitch:

We've been to Teppan Edo a couple times, most recently this past Jan. We LOVE it! It's a must do for us now. It's entertaining to watch them cook in front of you, and the food is fantastic! Definitely a favorite.

The food is refreshing. You don't feel greased like fried or bloated like a buffet. I'm partial to the scallops. The dining table is entertainment, you may also sit with others not in your party if yoy have a party less than six.

We go each time we are at Disney..one of our favs!

The food is terrific, and the show is very enjoyable. Hopefully we get seated with others who are into the show and into socializing to add to the experience, but sometimes we get those who just like to keep to themselves. Thats fine also, but I think its a lot more fun when everyone is into the show that the chef does.

we're eating at Teppan Edo for the first time in June, I'm really looking forward to trying it.

We go to WDW at least 2x a year and now we always eat there our last night. Good food, fun atmosphere, and the store below is our favorite in World Showcase! :)

Jill

We are foodies and ate at Teppan Edo for the first time this past November and LOVED IT! Why haven't we eaten there before?? Two adults and two 13-yr. olds - seated with rather quiet people so it would have been more fun had they been more social, but we didn't really care. Ordered 2 of the filets and 2 shrimp & steak. The only thing I would have preferred was that the noodles be served at the same time as the meat, but at least there was rice. The trio of sauces were excellent and I put them on the rice. Both steaks were very tender and the shrimp was delicious. WE all commented on how tasty the food was and it wasn't the typical greasy or filling foods, yet you were satisfied. I kept thinking that it was such a tasty meal. We were on DDP and the dessert was included, but definitely not worth the price.

Ate there for the first time this January. We had never eaten at a restaurant like that before and aren't big fans of Asian food but we loved it! We are going back in Sept. and will eat there again! We aren't the most outgoing people so we worried a bit about sitting with people we don't know but they were really nice and it worked out well.

Delicious and tons of fun!! We aren't foodies, exactly, but we do like expensive food to be good. It lives up to its reputation :)

Perfect! And the green tea is awesome. It's really "natural" tasting. That sounds cliche, but it's really good. I'm not an unsweetened tea drinker, but I love the stuff. I liked it so much I bought a bag of it from the Japan pavilion last trip.

We are looking to try this out in Oct. We hit some of the local Places (to us) and love the food. DS & DD love the Fortune Cookies and Fried Rice.

well we have many hibachi places in my area. Since we go often we thought we would try teppan edo. It wasnt as good as a local place we go to. The food was ok. The service however was amazing.

It's a must do for us every trip. It's not like the places at home in my opinion. It's good food & fun.:cool1:

well we have many hibachi places in my area. Since we go often we thought we would try teppan edo. It wasnt as good as a local place we go to. The food was ok. The service however was amazing.

I totally agree. The service was outstanding, and the food was quite tasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter