Teppan Edo or Tutto Italia with 2 year old

mcgill93

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We would like to go to Teppan Edo with our 2 and a half year old when we visit Epcot in November because it seems like it would be entertaining and fun for her. Does anyone know if they let you have high chairs there? We are also considering Tutto Italia instead. Any suggestions/comments appreciated. :)

I am taking my 3 & 1 year old to Teppan Edo in Sept. I was able to add a highchair & booster seat to the reservation so I am assuming they will. I too think it will be entertaining.

We eat at a local Japanese restaurant similar to Teppan Edo from time to time, and our kids loved eating there when they were that age. The fire kind of freaked them out for a second, but overall the meal was very intertaining for them. I think it is a much more kid friendly experience than Tutto Italia would be.

I was at Teppan Edo with my 2 year old in May and she loved it! (They do have high chairs.) The chef had a great time playing with her!

As long as your kids are okay with the fire. I know my cousin had a fit when he was about 5 at a hibachi place. But I don't think he was a very adventurous child.

Been to both with my boys and both are great. You will be fine in either with a child it's Disney they are ready for kids.

Yes they have highchairs. But my 2yr old hates hibachi restaurants. Between the fire and all the banging of utensils, he hates it.

If your worried about it, try taking your little one to a local hibachi place and see how it goes. Some kids love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter