Teppan Edo - lunch vs dinner and CP package

discott71

Mouseketeer
I am booking my CP package in the morning and we've decided to try Teppan Edo for the 1st time. I know there is a different price for lunch vs dinner with the CP package. However, when I look at the menu on Allears.net there is no price difference for lunch and dinner. So, I'm assuming the portion size is the same lunch and dinner.

Does anyone know what if any difference there would be for the CP package?

Thanks in advance :)

I just booked my CP for Tapen Endo too. I don't know the answer to your question, but I can tell you that Tapen Endo is awesome!!! My little one's best meal and he is not a big eater. :thumbsup2

Been there several times and we love everything about it. I was also thinking of doing this restaurant for the CP....or try something new....???

It was between Teppan Edo and Coral Reef. We haven't been to either one.

I decided to go with the dinner CP package at Teppan Edo. We got a 4:05 for the 6:45 show. Looking forward to trying something new :goodvibes!

Candlelight Processional package.

There's no difference in the menus, so I don't think there would be any difference in the package.

Actually there is a difference in the price. Lunch is cheaper. 59.63 vs 71.35. I booked dinner but if the portion sizes are the same maybe lunch is the way to go! I didn't want the 5:00 show because it's not as dark out but w a family of 5 it may be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter