Teppan Edo, Coral Reef, Chefs De France

Andrea73

DIS Veteran
Okay, I am finally over the edge..:eek: I thought I was set on my Epcot day. I really did.

I had settled on Teppan Edo, now looking at the noodle/veggie thing, I am not sure if the kids will love the food as much as the show.

My kids are 4 and 8. The 4 year old loves seafood for sure. The 8 year old pretty much always gets a pizza or burgers when we are out someplace with a kids menu. The only fish she likes is salmon.

DH and I can go for anything as long as it's good.

Would you chose Teppan Edo, Coral Reef, or Chefs De France??? They are all available on my Epcot Day for dinner.

Okay, I am finally over the edge..:eek: I thought I was set on my Epcot day. I really did.

I had settled on Teppan Edo, now looking at the noodle/veggie thing, I am not sure if the kids will love the food as much as the show.

My kids are 4 and 8. The 4 year old loves seafood for sure. The 8 year old pretty much always gets a pizza or burgers when we are out someplace with a kids menu. The only fish she likes is salmon.

DH and I can go for anything as long as it's good.

Would you chose Teppan Edo, Coral Reef, or Chefs De France??? They are all available on my Epcot Day for dinner.

Ive never tried Coral Reef, but I have been to the other two. Chef's de France is amazing. We eat lunch there and it is absolutely wonderful. I didn't care much for Teppan Edo. Ive had way better Japanese other places. I would choose a late lunch at Chef's de France....

Okay, I changed Teppan Edo to a 5:00 Les Chefs France. I am hoping to see Remy. The kids would LOVE that. Plus they have a burger for my 8 year old and fish for my 4 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter