Teppan Edo and Iluminations

Irish Goofy

Mouseketeer
Hi all.We are thinking of having dinner in Teppan Edo on our trip this August.Can somebody answer a few questions for me.

1.We have free dining so is it on the dining plan and if so is it one or two credits.

2.Do they have an area where you can see Iluminations like Rose and Crown or when your meal is over you just battle it out to get good spot at lakeside.

3.What is best time to book ADR in order to see Iluminations which is usually at 9pm.

Thanks all for your help on this one.

I just made a ressie for Teppan Edo the other day, it is on the DP and is 1TS credit, I have booked dinner for 7pm which gives us plenty of time to enjoy dinner and be out for illuminations at 9pm, we are going to wander over to the Morroco boat dock to watch Illuminations as we were given a priority firework viewing voucher for staying onsite :thumbsup2

I've never heard of the priority fireworks viewing voucher? Is it new? How do you get one?

Thanks!

I've never heard of the priority fireworks viewing voucher? Is it new? How do you get one?

Thanks!

I have no idea if its new, when we booked our package direct with Disney (hotel/tickets/DDP) the CM on the phone told us that because we had booked a package we had a priority firework viewing voucher for Wishes and Illuminations and we could book at 90 days out as there is only a limited number each night. We also get a round of crazy golf, some credit for the arcade and a few other things free :goodvibes

We ate at Teppan Edo at 7:00 on a Friday night. It was probably 7:30 before we got a table and we missed the fireworks as they are at 8:00 on Friday nights for some reason. Just thought I'd share. We did hop back over there on Sat. night and get to watch them though, so it all worked out.

I want to hear more about this, we always book everything with disney, never had any free voucher. Have you seen the voucher what does it say, or is it on your reservation? Where do you call to book it? The other free stuff is always on our confirmation.

I want to hear more about this, we always book everything with disney, never had any free voucher. Have you seen the voucher what does it say, or is it on your reservation? Where do you call to book it? The other free stuff is always on our confirmation.

Yes its on my reservation, it says I have to call 90 days out to book our priority firework viewing, I booked it with the Disney dining CM when I made my ADR's. I was given a reference number similar to the number given when you book an ADR, and when we check into the BC I give them the reference number and they will print out a voucher with the date I booked and we have to hand this into the CM at the Morroco boat dock to be allowed acess to the are, same thing with Wishes.

I have no idea why we were given it, we were given a lot of freebie ebenfits this next trip :confused3

Thanks for the information, we are going again this fall, when I book I'm going to ask. Thanks again.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter