Tent sites?

alwaysmagical

Earning My Ears
This may be the dumbest question on this board, but I swear I cannot find the answer: Can you tent camp at Fort Wilderness? We would not have an RV, and would be "car camping" and sleeping in the tent. Is that possible? Thanks for looking at this ridiculous question!

Yes, there is 2 designated partial/tent loops 1500 and 2000. You may however book any loop you'd like to stay in. Happy Camping!

We have tent camped twice at FW and it was wonderful. You are in for a great vacation.

You will have a great time tent camping at FW, sort of like being at home with your own things, but still in the middle of the magic.

Nothing wrong with pitching the tents at the Fort! I would love to do it but I haven't been able to talk my lovely bride into it :confused3

I tent camped twice for about 4 days each time at the Fort. It was a lot of fun but still hot during the end of Oct / beginning of Nov. trip so you might want to bring some fans. The great thing about camping at the Fort is cooking is completely optional -- I didn't cook and just enjoyed the dining options at the Fort and the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter