• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ten day park pass.....which parks?

GoingtoWDWagain

All because two people fell in love.....
Okay, we're not getting the AP this year :worried: So, we're getting the 10 day park pass and must make the best of it. We enjoy late nights more the early entry days. To accomplish must of what each park has to offer would this work in your opinion?

3 days MK
3 days Epcot
2 days MGM
2 days AK

note: Teen and little ones in the group.

Thanks a bunch for your suggestions :thumbsup2

We are going next year for 10 days and your plan is exactly what we are doing. I think we may cut is down a little and do one dya at the resort/DTD.

I might do one less day at AK or DHS and do a water park. Or maybe 2 1/2 days at Epcot and 1/2 day at the water park. hmmm. I wish I could go for 10 days.

Since you have the bonus of going to WDW for 10 days I would factor in a water park day if interested, or a down day at the pool or Downtown Disney. While there is so much to see and do in the parks, with that many days you might want some relaxation time. Maybe do 2 1/2 days at MK or Epcot or one less day at DHS. Have a blast!!!:cool1:

we did 10 days last year and it was great. i'm not exactly sure how many days where, but we did do one day at downtown disney and one day resort hoping. our son was 5 at the time and it was a good way to chill out on those days. i think the day we did the resort hoping we were actually changing hotels that day too. we did 5 days at POR and 5 days at the POLY. it was great. we did do mk that night i think for supper.
we are actually going to do it again next year. (the 10 day split stay)

:cool1: :cool1: We are leaving in 24 hours :cool1: :cool1:
We also have 10 day tickets and your plan is the same as ours. We are in the area for 13 days so we have a couple built in down days. We also figure with that much flexibility, we will either take an afternon break each day or simply call it a day in the middle of the afternoon for plenty of pool time, movies at Ft Wilderness, DTD and resort hopping.

ENJOY

I would definitely make sure you build in down time. You are going during one of the hottest and busiest times of the year. Pace yourself and try not to commando the parks. I live here in Florida and we are having record heat. Was at the golf course yesterday and just about died from the humidity.

I am going today to the sports store to get those cooling bandana's everyone is talking about to see if they will help. Those are another thing that I would suggest that you look into. They are available at Walmart and sporting goods supply stores.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter