Ten Day Dining Review With Pictures 12/1 Casey's Update!

Well I came in at the end and have gotten thru quite a bit . Will go back to finish. Really enjoyed your reviews I loved the dish you has at BOG and would definitely order again. I do however have to always have the Lemon Cupcake !! I think Akerhaus and Tusker haus are my favorite Character Breakfast restaurants . I see you mentioned Biergarten , this is a favorite of mine . Their Roast Pork is delish, and the hot potatoe salad . My favorite MK counter Service is Columbia Harber House !!!
Well back to reading

Loved the reviews! Really enjoyed reading them and seeing pics- yum! Just wanted to stop in and say Go Steelers!! Life long CT Steelers fan here :wave:

thanks for your reviews....we went to Pinocchio's last May and had our order and not a table or chair to be seen...people were walking around and no place to sit..I do believe they should stop taking orders and wait for people to leave before smooshing more in...I had the meatball sub and hubby had a flat bread thingie...we did enjoy the flavors...thanks again for taking the time to do this

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, it has been very helpful with my planning.

Wow! I really got distracted and never finished my review!

The final day we only had one meal left and it was a counter serve. We kind of have a tradition of hitting the Magic Kingdom before we leave. We had time to go to Casey's Corner because our daughter really wanted to try it. We walked by it a million times but never ate there.

She LOVES corn dogs and really likes corn dog nuggets. Here are her nuggets with some fries, a drink and some cotton candy. She had no complaints at all!

View attachment 138249

My wife was pretty worn out and just went with the hotdog, fries and Cracker Jacks. She added a water.

View attachment 138250

I had the chili dog along with some fixin's, fries and a diet coke. I added a brownie for dessert.

View attachment 138252

Overall, we liked the restaurant. It definitely didn't have that "WOW" but it was good. If this restaurant was located at the Animal Kingdom or possibly HWS, we would do it every time. The Magic Kingdom just has so many other choices. In effect, we traded Pecos Bill's for this. I call it a wash, but would try it again.

Sorry this took so long. I'll try and post a "final thoughts" to sum it all up now that I had some time to think about it!

I had some questions at caseys and searched on it and found your post... but had to go back and read the whole review... awesome review, thanks so much!

Can you tell me how the corn dogs count on the DDP? My son would probably order these, do they come with fries or did you have to swap a dessert or pay OOP? Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter