Tempo Fountain at Bay Lake Tower

abiomom

Earned my ears the old fashioned way.
Hi All!
I added on with 160 points at the new dvc resorte - Bay Lake Tower. Since I was one of the first 1000 to buy, I am able to have an inscription on the Tempo Fountain. (Yeah!) Here's my dilemma. I am limited to 2 lines - 16 characters per line, including spaces. I wanted something clever, but can't seem to think of anything good. Especially since I wanted to not use our last name, since I don't think my ex should get his name in writing anywhere! (divorce is a funny thing!) But between myself and my 2 kids, we have 19 "characters", including the comma between each name.
Anybody have any suggestions for something memorable to inscribe?

I'm not sure I understand. If you are limited to two lines with 16 characters per line, that would give you 32 characters total. You said you have 19 characters in your names. Are you looking for a clever way to fill the remaining 13 characters? or to fit everything in one line of 16?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter