Temperature in Resturants?

wendilyn

Mouseketeer
Hi,
How cold is it in the different resturants? I hate it when the ac is cranked and you freese, do I need to pack sweaters?

The restaurants aren't too bad, but pack sweaters for the theater and the bars, it's pretty cold in them!

I am always somewhat chilly in them, as well as the other posters mentioned...A sweater at night, is always handy...Especially after the :sunny:

I was fine in the clubs and theaters but in the restaurants I was cold...now I normally keep the A/C on in my house set at 60 so for me to be cold it was pretty darn cold in there LOL....

I always wore a sweater in the restaurants. I was cold.

I am always cold! My motto is take the sweater with you, if you don't thats when you wish you had. It is usually a long walk to go back to your room to get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter