Temperature checking at Boarding

Lawdawg

Mouseketeer
Anyone on the Fantasy today and experience the new temp check procedure? How much extra time did this add to check in, and where did they do it? Was it at the check in counter or did they have a separate area? I’m not complaining that they are doing it, I’m just curious as to the process.

Anyone on the Fantasy today and experience the new temp check procedure? How much extra time did this add to check in, and where did they do it? Was it at the check in counter or did they have a separate area? I’m not complaining that they are doing it, I’m just curious as to the process.
I noticed the Fantasy still in Port, may be due to the screening? Hmmm

What time does the Fantasy usually leave PC? I looked up a sample 7 night West Caribbean navigator and the lifeboat drill was at 4 pm so I would think she isn't too far behind? But I haven't take a cruise in a while and never on the Fantasy

From someone onboard: Scanning was quick and easy, no delays. It happened right before getting on the ship and boarding photos.

Someone else posted that there was only 3 customs officers for debarkation and they were off the ship at 1015, so there may have been a delay in clearing the debarking passengers and the embarking.

She left on time or very close to it. I had the webcam up and looked at 5:02. She was moving sideways away from the dock and was already some distance from it.

Thanks for the info, Naether.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter