Temari in EPCOT Japan

MissPrice

Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!
Hello all, I am not even sure where to start with this question, but just throwing it out here since it's about crafts. My mother makes Temari balls, they are a Japanese hand craft dating back to several hundred years ago. It is a dying art and even not that may people in Japan do it anymore. She wants to try and demonstrate or showcase some of the balls in the Japan pavilion. Is this even possible? Where could I start to inquire about this. NOt sure if any of you would have answers, but thanks in advanced. -Amanda

umbrellatemari.jpg

coppertemari.jpg

colorfultemari.jpg

Don't have any answers for you but wanted to say how interesting and pretty these are! Good luck!

Those are really nice! I'm not sure who you would contact, but maybe next time you go to Epcot, take a couple with you and ask to see a manager at Mitsokoshi in Japan to show them. Perhaps they could help you. I'd buy one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter