Telling our kids

We are doing a B2B next year. My son knows about the cruise, but I got the idea here on DIS to keep the second one a secret. I will make a big production about how sad it is to go home & on the way off the boat just say "You know what?! Lets stay and do another cruise!"

I am excited about it! :goodvibes

We surprised the kids by pulling up to the Dream last year. They still say it was the best surprise ever.

We are surprising our kids also....and ours is a year away!! I plan on getting backpacks (since we will be flying) and filling them up with all sorts of Disney themed things to keep them busy and giving them to them that morning. Hoping I will be able to keep it a secret that long!! :)

I would love to surprise my kids but I'm not sure how long I can keep the secret. I think I might be more excited to go then them!
They are 7 & 5. I would like to do the T-Shirt one because it is so cute but the 5yr old doesn't read that well yet.
if anyone else has ideas that they used on little kids I would love to hear them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter