• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell us when you'll be in town....

I haven't got to listen yet. We were at Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall...and we got to try food from the new Sanaa restaurant at the AKV---be jealous!! It was yummy! :)

We will be going Oct 20-31 this year! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I haven't got to listen yet. We were at Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall...and we got to try food from the new Sanaa restaurant at the AKV---be jealous!! It was yummy! :)

We will be going Oct 20-31 this year! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Oops that was me logged under DBf's SN. :P

We'll be in town from May 3rd through the 10th.

April 19-26
December 25-January 2

DS and I will drop everything to be there! I also wouldn't mind "having" to add some more time in WDW sometime this summer!:banana:

We are leaving next Thursday on 2/21 for Disney. I am sure that is to soon.
Hopefully we will be able to go again in December...
Hopefully one of these days we can meet up. I will definitely be looking for everyone in the parks.

Pete,
Try an audience show in conjunction with any future Podcast Meet like the one we attended in December.

Hey guys. We will be there May 24-June 1. We are so super excited!!! Great idea!

I'm in town now... Mr. Peabody, set the way back machine for Pete to have this Idea last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter