• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell us when you'll be in town....

Haven't listened to the podcast either yet - was busy shoveling snow today... :)

I am going to be at the world July 12-19 & Dec 12-19.

Kathy

If you are wanting advance dates we'll be there October 2009 :rotfl:
1st trip to WDW :goodvibes

That is such a fun idea!! I will be in town 3/21 through 3/29, but will be volunteering the majority part of that time at Give Kids the World Village. Iwill be free the 21st through 23rd though! :)

I'll be in town:

April 30 - May 5

Sept 25 - Sept 29

Dec 4 - Dec 8

Bawb dressed as the DIS Unplugged USB plug......:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think Bob should be dressed in a stove top hat. That way Pres. Bob and Pres Lincoln can be in good company together!!!!!

I will be in town - from March 12th until March 19th this will be my first trip back to Disneyworld since May of 1993 :wizard:

I will be in town December 6th throught the 15th. God willing and the union doesn't call a strike.

Kim

Great idea Pete, :thumbsup2 here are our dates, there will be two of us:

April 25th - April 30th

I'll be there 4/28-5/4

April 29 to May 10th. I can't wait, it's finally starting to feel close!

I've not a had a chance to check out the pod-cast yet today, but I'll be in town with my partner from 4/24 to 5/4 - really excited about the trip!

We will be there 4/27 - 5/4 and

I'll be in town:

April 30 - May 5

Looks like some overlapping here.. :)

JUST got back.... but next two trips are

May 22 - 28 (my birthday trip!)
December 8 - 15

Plus, one trip yet to be determined.... likely September.

Are we sure Pete isn't just rounding people up to help remodel the new studio? :confused3

If you know anything about track-lighting, run -- don't walk to the nearest exit! :eek:

Seriously, this is a wonderful testament to the DIS Unplugged that so many people have posted their dates...and don't even know why because they haven't had a chance to listen yet. :thumbsup2

Just to give the results of my "experiment," listening to the podcast while you do homework does make you smarter, for all 5 of us that listen to the podcast and do homework :)

We will be in WDW 2/17-2/22 and 6/21-7/8 (for our disney wedding and honeymoon)!

Have not listened to the podcast yet, but if it is something during those dates count us in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter