Tell us what rate & dates you got with the new codes!

princessjv

DIS Veteran
Dates Nov. 26~Dec. 6th

My original package was:

POP~Preferred, 2A, 2C, 10 day base tickets with dining
=$3,026

Codes didn't work at POP, but was able to move the exact package to:
CBR for $2955 = $71 in savings

If I would have booked this same package at CBR without the code it would have been $3635 = $680 in savings:cool1:

(I'm sticking with the fuzzy Disney Math and looking at it as $680 savings!) :banana:

Now if only the Wilderness opens up... then I'll be really happy!:cool2:

Our original ressie was for:

POR - waterview room from Dec. 20-25
6 Day MYW base tickets (no hoppers or water parks) - 2 adults, 2 children under 9
regular dining plan

original cost: $2637

We were able to apply the code to the reservation, and now the same ressie is only going to cost us $2148.

A savings of almost $500

:cool1: :cool1:

Now, I'm just trying to stay away from the phone and upgrading to the Poly or Beach Club. It would cost us almost $1000 more to stay there (but it would be almost a $1000 of savings over those resorts rack rates). My dh would strangle me, this is a bonus trip we are taking, and he told me I needed to keep more budget friendly.

Dates - Dec 17-22
Location - Beach Club
Two standard rooms, 6 adults, 1 child, base dining plan, 5-day park hoppers
Original rate (includes airfare) - $11,768.54
Discount rate (includes airfare) - $10,294.76
Savings - $1473.78!

Oddly enough, while the discount is for the package, it seems to be based on the room rate alone. I had two separate reservations (one for 4 people and one for 3), and one was almost $600 more than the other. But the discount on both reservations was almost exactly the same amount.

Date Oct 13-20
Location Pop
1 Standard room 2 adaults 1 kid basic dining plan 7 day base ticket
Original 2048.57
discount rate $1653.07

saving $395.50!

Date: 10/22/08 - 10/29/08

Pop Century ( 2 rooms - standard view) 7 nights

3 Adults, 2 Children

8 Day MYW, Park Hopper, Water Park Option

Dinning Plan (Standard)

Original Total: 4584.33
Discounted: 3793.31
----------------------
Savings: $791.02 (QXD code) :thumbsup2

Jersey week - 2A,1J,1C - 6 days w/hopper - NO DINING

Originally ASMu - 1753.54
With code - 1414.54

But now switched to CBR - 1750.66

Originally booked:

Pop Century Dec 11-17th
2 adults with park hopper
Original Cost: $1347.14

New booking:
POFQ Dec 11-17th
2 adults with park hopper
Price: $1232.90

Savings: $114.24

I upgraded and still saved. So beyond excited right now!

early November.

Old package....

9 nights @AKL, with dining plan, and 10 day PH tickets $4484

New package

9 nights @AKL with dining plan and 10 day PH tickets $3512

Savings $972 US dollars, hooray!

Oct 20-24, 2008, 2 adults & 1 child
Old package
POFQ Water View Room, MYW basic 5 day park tickets plus dining and trip insurance $1837
Couldn't get the Fall discount on POFQ so switched to CBR Standard Room, MYW basic 5 day park tickets plus dining $1575
Savings $262
Not as good as others, but, I'm still happy with it.
Is the QXD or DGL codes a better deal than the fall discount deal?

Has anyone been able to apply a code to reservations for after Christmas? Our's are for Dec. 30 to Jan. 7, 2009. Any help would be greatly appreciated - if you have applied a code what & where??

:confused3

Has anyone been able to apply a code to reservations for after Christmas? Our's are for Dec. 30 to Jan. 7, 2009. Any help would be greatly appreciated - if you have applied a code what & where??

:confused3

All codes (general public and AP) end on December 23rd. Keep watching the boards though... your code will come the next time around. :)

Originally booked - 1 Adult, 1 Child

ASMovies, 5 nights in a standard room, 5 day MYW base tickets w/DDP = $971 w/pin code I received back in March.

Using the QXD code I saved another $100 and upgraded to a preferred room. With that savings I booked another night at the beginning of our trip using a AAA discount. My original plan was to stay at an airport hotel for the first night since we get in late. Now I don't have to deal with getting my own luggage, hauling it down to the hotel shuttle, getting the luggage to the room, stay overnight, haul the luggage back to the airport shuttle, return to the airport to catch ME and still deal with my own luggage.

All codes (general public and AP) end on December 23rd. Keep watching the boards though... your code will come the next time around. :)

When will be the next time they come out???:surfweb: I've been waiting for these!! I don't know if I can wait...:rolleyes1

Here's our #s. Our stay is part Reg and part value season:

Opt #1 AAA room only discount on 2N CR - MK View and 6N ASMo Pref room. 7day passes through ticket broker for 2A, 2C purchased before Aug = $2300 (can be cancelled w/ no penalty up to 5 days in adv)

Opt #2 New Pkg deal 3N CR - Garden Wing/GV and 4N ASMO Pref room and 5 day passes = $2270 and includes insurance ($100) since you're paying in full 45 days in advance we would want the protection.

Basically we would be going from 8N down to 7N and loosing the tower MK view. True 3 of the nights would now be CR vs only 2 in Opt 1 but they'd be in the Wing/GV and we really have our hearts set on Tower MK view! To upgrade to a 7day pass would probably be ~$20. no biggie.

I kept relooking at the numbers but since we got our tickets early....and we'd be loosing the view...it just wasn't a deal. I'm really bummed. I was hoping for a room only discount code.

Hope everyone gets what they're looking for! :lovestruc

I got a $54 a night rate with All Star Sports using my AP

savings $63.22

Original 11/29-12/6 with AAA for POP 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child with 8day PH tickets and deluxe dining- $3335

Now same as above but $3096

Savings: $239

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter