Tell us the story of your user name and tags...

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Not quite a trip planning question, I know...;) but we're a Community Board too:)

I'm just my initals...when I originally started posting, it was "just a few questions about DVC..." HAH! Look where that's got me;) 160 points and a thousand or so posts later!!:)

My tags - thanks TF! - The Neil Diamond one is for my mom, courtesy of delswife. When I was little, my mom and her sisters would play and sing to Neil's songs...over and over;) One of delswife's trip reports was titled "where it began", and, of course..."Sweet Caroline, dum dum dum..." I thought her post was a secret shout out to Neil's fans...of which, I *sigh* am one...;)

The wishing one is...a hello to the Tag Fairy;)

and the last...my favourite...our first trip to WDW, our boys' vocabularies were just starting to blossom..."Night Sparkles" was their word for fireworks...and every night at the Polynesian, we watched the Night Sparkles from our room...to the "ohhhh, mommy...looooook daddy!" delight of them discovering magic...

So there you go...tell us yours:)

:sunny:

I'm afraid I don't have much of a Disney imagination!!LOL
My handle is GrannyEv. I'm a grandmother of six (a very young one at that!! :sunny: My last name starts with the initials EV.

My name is just a combo of favourite character and favourite resort. I can't remember where the pudding shots thing came from other than there was a thread about pudding shots once on another board. And as for the other tag, obviously, as I think we all are I am proud to be a Canadian.

Mother of Connor, Aaron and Brett! I'm pretty much tagless, except for the generic one that we are given. :rolleyes:

Marilynn

Our screen name is from the fact that we are twins.
Our tags...
We BOTH LOVE the Men in Black ride in Universal Studios. Once when we were there we would just go through Baby Swap, and go on the ride again over and over (it was not busy AT ALL).
We love the little things Disney does
I am a MAJOR fan of Donnie Wahlberg (formerally of the New Kids On The Block, and the television show BOOMTOWN). I have been a fan for approximately 15 years, my sister likes another "member".

When I started on this board in January 2001, I was engaged to a man named Chris and my name is Joline, so we tried to combine our names and came up with ChisJo. We are now no longer together, but I don't mind the name too much - I use that name for many of my logins, and just cannot get rid of it.
As for my "tag", I have been a college student for 6 years, and still do not have a degree. I have changed my mind about a career about 10 times, and have finally settled on nursing. I have 2 years to go and I will have my degree, which is good, because then I really can finally afford to go to WDW! My dream job is to be a nurse in WDW!
Jo

i AM Not Canadian, but Mickey is magic to us, he is a mouse, this is a second Attempt at the disboards...!
Magicmouse2 :wizard: :earboy2:

My Tag name is from a Nickname I got from my family and close friends when I was a child.

IT is abbreviated for Vivian.

I never minded it...and am still referred to it by my Best friend and parents.

Long story ...sorry

Vivian

I wanted to call myself Princess Poo but I chickened out :blush:

My tag came courtesy of one of Esmeralda X's threads on the community board. Someone had stolen a carton of milk from her office fridge the same day as someone stole a book from my kindergarten class.

When I signed up I had 3 kids playing hockey and that Christmas they gave me personalized plates "HCKY MOM" , so I used it for my dis name. Now I am down to one still playing but travelling 3 times as much.

Thanks to the tag fairy I don't have to tell everyone how much I love the napkin dance at Chef Mickeys.

My user name is for my two obsessions Mickey Mouse & Josh Groban!!!!

As for the tags, I just have the one that was given to me I guess.

Elaine

Can you guess what type of dog is my favorite???

For those who don't know dogs, Westies are West Highland White Terriers of which I have a 10month old puppy named MacKenzie. She is the love of my family's life along with Disney. When we go to Disney, MacKenzie goes to my parents home on vacation. She loves her Grandparents!!! She will be visiting them again soon!!!

Still waiting for that "Tag Fairy" to get me!!!

iluvwesties (AKA Carol)

My whole family has called me "a Limmer" since I was born. I was told it was an affectionate way to say brat! It got shortened to Limmer and some of my really young cousins actually think that is my name. LOL!

At the time I signed up with the Dis, Cujo was playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs and was a household name in a Leaf crazy house.

:cool1:

Sandra

:earsgirl: :firefight

Boring story about mine. But I noticed today that there is another popeye on these boards. Does anyone mind that other posters have a name very close to yours? Just asking I don't mind.

Ok, I'm insanely dorky lol. I used to play Dungeons and Dragons alot (ALOT) when I was about 19 or 20 years old. Totalia is the name of my favorite character from my DnD days. I haven't seen anyone else use it on the net so I use it for myself.

My tag, well that's obvious. lol

I made a post that said exactly what my tag says and one of the tag fairies thought it was funny and quotable so they added it.

I like to surf (from Nova Scotia) and my name is Ed. Not that original.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter