"Tell them people Mama told you so!" A pre-trippie from Mama Odile

I always loved her white and red dress with the corset. Oh, and lace up boots would be fun too. :lmao: Yeah, you'd probably get some stares. I like the theme idea though. It will be fun to see what you come up with.

Hey! I love everything about Mary Poppins! Lace up boots would be fun!

Another reader!
Joining the bandwagon
: )

Your outfits are so cute, yet comfy looking!

Hello! I am all about comfort! Thanks for stopping by:yay:

Hi joining the trip report...you and your husband are such a beautiful couple!!!

loving the idea of channeling a disney character each day!!! the pochahontas outfits are really striking...and the ring is so unique!!! i love disney couture, i got my sister the 'fairest of them all' necklace last xmas!!!

i've never heard of the sunrise safari, will have to tell dbf that all this readiong of trip reports is not wasting time but instead finding valuable information!!!

i love shopping for trips...looking forward to seeing the rest of your outfits...my predictions for more disney fashion influences are...mulan? tiana? giselle from enchanted? jasmine? although mary poppins definitey has style!

Hi joining the trip report...you and your husband are such a beautiful couple!!!

loving the idea of channeling a disney character each day!!! the pochahontas outfits are really striking...and the ring is so unique!!! i love disney couture, i got my sister the 'fairest of them all' necklace last xmas!!!

i've never heard of the sunrise safari, will have to tell dbf that all this readiong of trip reports is not wasting time but instead finding valuable information!!!

i love shopping for trips...looking forward to seeing the rest of your outfits...my predictions for more disney fashion influences are...mulan? tiana? giselle from enchanted? jasmine? although mary poppins definitey has style!

Hi there! Thank you for visiting my report. I am excited for the Safari! I am glad you like the outfits. I loveeeeeee Giselle. Did you hear that they are gearing up for the Enchanted sequel? I just love Amy Adams! She is just too cute. I bet your sister loved her necklace! That was a great present:yay:

Hey nichelle!

Just saw those pics of the snow!! That's crazy! I've never seen snow before!!

I'm loving your Pocahontas outfit! So Cute! Especially that ring!

That restaurant in Mexico is beautiful! Now I'm thinking I might switch some ADRs around. Love the pic! Can't wait for more updates and pics and cute outfits!!

Thanks! BTW is your name inspired from Sleeping Beauty? That is my favorite Disney cartoon:yay:.

Yes! Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess movie!!

All caught up now! I LOVE all your outfits!! Taking inspiration from different characters is such a cool idea. Can't wait to see you in all these outfits, you're going to look super cute. I've been eyeing some of the new stuff in the Disney Couture line, I love all The Art of the Disney Princess stuff!!

Man, I don't miss the snow. I was born in Cali, so when we moved to NY when I was 9, me and snow just did not get along! :laughing: Now I'm in Vegas and I don't like the 110 degree summers! I guess I just don't like any extremes when it comes to weather. :rotfl:

Yes! Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess movie!!

All caught up now! I LOVE all your outfits!! Taking inspiration from different characters is such a cool idea. Can't wait to see you in all these outfits, you're going to look super cute. I've been eyeing some of the new stuff in the Disney Couture line, I love all The Art of the Disney Princess stuff!!

Man, I don't miss the snow. I was born in Cali, so when we moved to NY when I was 9, me and snow just did not get along! :laughing: Now I'm in Vegas and I don't like the 110 degree summers! I guess I just don't like any extremes when it comes to weather. :rotfl:

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite tooo!!!! Wow 110 degrees..yikes:headache:! The hottest it gets here is sometimes 101 degrees. I love the Art of Disney stuff as well. Take care!

My inspiration for this day is someone very special to me....

Aurora...otherwise known as Briar Rose or Sleeping Beauty!
draft_lens7157562module66986261phot.jpg

She is such a lovely princess and actually the first one I ever saw in a Disney movie. I liked her as a little girl because of the way she related to animals. (I loved to play with animals and I love being in the forest even more) She will always be my favorite and it is for that reason that I am planning my Anniversary with a Sleeping Beauty theme.

alg_sleeping.jpg

I am so excited for this day! We are planning to visit Magic Kingdom on this day.

I love this picture of Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron as Aurora and Prince Phillip, it is so romanticprincess:

400_zefron_vhudgens_090309_disneypa.jpg

Guess what??? We managed to score early reservations at Crystal Palace and I am so excited to stroll down an empty Main Street! I cannot wait:rotfl:

I am trying not to look at too many pictures of The Crystal Palace because I want to be surprised:goodvibes but....I had to look at a few pictures :rolleyes1

73306887imTYio7K.jpg

I mean does it really count if the picture is far away???

WDW-CharBrkfst-Parade-Eeyore-Piglet.jpg

Okay...so I had to check out a glimpse of the characters too...I mean it is Piglet...although he looks like a very large piglet:rolleyes:

In the morning I plan on wearing this top:

157557_wht_w.jpg

These shorts:

74986_hottypink_large.jpg

These earrings:

EB07U6Blue_general.jpg

Of course my comfy Crocs:

pinkcrocs.jpg

Look what I found...Sleeping Beauty Perfume:

21JQVC2QA9L_AA280_.jpg

I can't wait to ride Splash Mountain:
Splash_Mountain_10.jpg

I wish that Disney would release Song of the South on DVD, it is such a cute movie!!!!!!! Everyone needs a laughing place:rotfl:

In the evening we will be having dinner at the Castle
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried for 2 years to get reservations...yay!

I will wear this dress:

anndress.jpg

This rose ring:

AAsr1010.jpg

And this rose necklace:

annnec.jpg

And I can't forget this:

SPF15 too

V287346.jpg

This week marked 60 days until our trip..Yay!

YAY FOR GETTING ADRS AT CRYSTAL PALACE! I've been trying as well and finally scored one before the park opens!! Yay! I LOVE those earrings and pretty much everything you're going to wear! You have great fashion sense!! Can't wait to hear and see more!!

That sounds like an amazing way to spend your anniversary. Congrats on getting ADRs for the castle! I can't wait to see the inside of the myself. :goodvibes

YAY FOR GETTING ADRS AT CRYSTAL PALACE! I've been trying as well and finally scored one before the park opens!! Yay! I LOVE those earrings and pretty much everything you're going to wear! You have great fashion sense!! Can't wait to hear and see more!!

Hi! Yay! I am so glad you got a ADR before the park opens!!!!!!! Yay! I love those earrings toooo!!! Thanks for visiting again:goodvibes

That sounds like an amazing way to spend your anniversary. Congrats on getting ADRs for the castle! I can't wait to see the inside of the myself. :goodvibes

Hey Girlie!
I can't wait...I am literally bursting at the seams to go....life has been so stressful lately! I can't wait to go in the castle. I am trying not to look too much at all the different websites so I can be surprised.:yay:

Wow I'm so excited for you that sounds like a wonderful way to spend your Anniversary! I can't wait to do the castle either!!!

Hi!
I love your updates with your outfits on them :goodvibes
Cute picture of Zac & Vanessa!! Was that a Annie Lebowitz one for Disney? I love that range of photos.. I like the J Lo & Marc Anthony one as Aladdin & Jasmine!! :lovestruc

Emma princess: x

Great anniversary plans!!!

We were able to get a before the park opens ADR for CP in December and loved it! It is a special treat to be able to get photos on Main Street without tons of people in them.

Again, I love your sense of style - great outfits!

Very cute outfit! I really like the color of those shorts...where are those from? We are also eating in the castle and can't wait!! :goodvibes

Wow I'm so excited for you that sounds like a wonderful way to spend your Anniversary! I can't wait to do the castle either!!!

Hey...I hope it is fun! I am a little worried that it might be too much in one day...I have been plotting to get inside that Castle for years:rotfl2:

Hi!
I love your updates with your outfits on them :goodvibes
Cute picture of Zac & Vanessa!! Was that a Annie Lebowitz one for Disney? I love that range of photos.. I like the J Lo & Marc Anthony one as Aladdin & Jasmine!! :lovestruc

Emma princess: x

Hi! Yup.. that is a Annie Lebowitz for DisneY:woohoo: I love them too! I want to get really good copies of them and frame them. I am glad you like the outfits!

Great anniversary plans!!!

We were able to get a before the park opens ADR for CP in December and loved it! It is a special treat to be able to get photos on Main Street without tons of people in them.

Again, I love your sense of style - great outfits!

Hi there! Thanks! I am glad that you enjoyed it...you know I would have never known that you could get early ADR's at the parks without the Dis boards! I love this community of Disney lovers:goodvibes

Very cute outfit! I really like the color of those shorts...where are those from? We are also eating in the castle and can't wait!! :goodvibes

Thanks! The shorts are from Lilly Pulitzer. Yay for eating in the Castle! :rotfl: I can't wait to hear about your experience!

Nah! Go for it! It's always worth it to go all out! I mean how many times a year do you get to go there you know? Do it! It'll be fun I know it!! Then you can tell me how much fun it was before I go! :banana:

Nah! Go for it! It's always worth it to go all out! I mean how many times a year do you get to go there you know? Do it! It'll be fun I know it!! Then you can tell me how much fun it was before I go! :banana:

That's what I say! DH...not so much:sad2: He is more laid back where I am uber-hyper! I could stay there all day...and night...and the next day..I will definitely update on the trip! Later:)

Another adorable outfit! Well two adorable outfits! I love your style! :lovestruc I think its so neat how every day has a theme. :goodvibes

And what a great theme for your anniversary! So sweet. You got some great ADR's for that day! CP is so much fun - I've only had lunch there but I've read breakfast is really yummy. And Pooh and the gang are just too cute! :cutie:

Another adorable outfit! Well two adorable outfits! I love your style! :lovestruc I think its so neat how every day has a theme. :goodvibes

And what a great theme for your anniversary! So sweet. You got some great ADR's for that day! CP is so much fun - I've only had lunch there but I've read breakfast is really yummy. And Pooh and the gang are just too cute! :cutie:

Aww! You are so sweet! I am so excited for our ADR's! I cannot wait to dwelve in the midst of all those whimisical fairytales come true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter