Tell me your plans before MNSSHP.....

I have little ones (4 and not quite 2) so our tentative plan is to sleep as late as they will allow, do a late breakfast at Ohana (10:45), then relax at the resort, do a little swimming, and nap before heading to MK at 4. We will grab a CS meal somewhere there before the party starts. Here's hoping they will be troopers and make it to the end or at least the second parade!

CM's at 9:40 am. Might then do the green flag boat to check out WL. Depending on how we do on time, stop/ shop at walmart/ target. Back to POR for pool time. Head to MK @ 3:30/4pm

Weather permitting we want 2/3 hrs kazy resort time. Kids 8,9 need rest time. We plan to stay till the end.

We are doing MVMCP this year. The plan is RD at MK, lunch at LTT, back to the hotel to rest after lunch and return to MK around 4.

this past MNSSHP (Oct 31), we went to magic kingdom during the morning. Crowds are low at MK on party days so we were able to do a lot. Then we went to the hotel, kids took naps, i drank beer, then we headed out for the party later.

We will be at WL, so I scheduled a late breakfast/lunch at Whispering Canyon. Then we will relax at the resort maybe swim. At 4pm we will head on to the party, but first stop will be 4:15pm dinner at Tony's Town Square. We will have dinner (on the patio I hope) and watch all the costumes come in! I love seeing what everyone is wearing!

Sleep late (MK open until 12AM the previous night). Lunch at Sanaa. At MK by 4. Hope kids make it to 12AM 2 nights in a row.

We're planning on doing MNSSHP on the day we arrive. Our flight gets into the airport at 11 am. The plan is to check in and swim (whether the room is ready or not). Then change into costumes and get to the MK around 4 pm. I'm planning on my kids being so excited to be there that they are wired and can make it till midnight.

I'm usually with a bunch of adults so we sleep in (or go to the pool if there are early risers), grab some brunch and start getting into costumes around 1p so we can get there by resort bus for 4p.
We usually have um.. "involved" costumes so getting everyone into corsets, make-up, body paint, wigs, petticoats, etc etc can take a couple hours for us.

I booked the afternoon tea at GF and then will go to MK afterward and hopefully stay until closing

I'm going to MK at rope drop that morning and falling asleep on the bus when it closes at midnight. Gotta be HARDCORE.

Oh and then the following day is our last day+MK again. Until midnight. Again. At least we'll get everything done we wanna get done, probably.

I'm going to MK at rope drop that morning and falling asleep on the bus when it closes at midnight. Gotta be HARDCORE.

Oh and then the following day is our last day+MK again. Until midnight. Again. At least we'll get everything done we wanna get done, probably.

:cheer2: That's the spirit!

I am taking DD for her 9th birthday and will only be there one day. Hoping to hit AK EMH first thing then head back to the resort for a nap. I want to be at MK by 5 at the latest.

We're going to EPCOT for the morning EMH and doing a late lunch at Via Napoli to do some carb-loading before heading over to MK. It's our first MNSSHP and I'm so excited! :yay:

we only have 3 days for parks so we will be at MK all day, and just stay for MNSSHP. We will be off-site at Windsor Hills (first time there and first time going to MNSSHP) so we figure it will prob be less stressful to just stay at MK and pop over to CR or the Polynesian for a break of sorts. Like PP said we are used to going all day and staying for evening EMH, (favoring the 3 a.m. ones:thumbsup2)
with only 3 days,(Labor Day weekend to boot) sleep is for the weak!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter