• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me your BEST remedies for poison ivy!!!

DH and dad use Tecnu.

I recently got into some PI (for the first time ever...) and am having trouble getting rid of it so my doctor just called in a script for prescription strength steroid cream. If it doesn't start to go away, I will have to go in for a shot.

I second this!
My son is highly allergic to poison ivy. He breaks out if he stands down wind from it. His dad has actually been hospitalized from reactions to it.
A gentleman walked up to us when he saw my son broken out with it years ago and said to use Tecnu. Have used it ever since and have not had any problems at all anymore. It's a cheap, over the counter option I urge you to try! :thumbsup2

20 years living in the woods - poison oak, ivy, you name it. Zanfel is the stuff!:thumbsup2 Two tubes down this summer and I'm hoping thats all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter