Tell me where to eat?

TenThousandVolts

<font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t
Hi - We are going on a quick 3 day trip with the DDP- I already have ressies at Concourse Steakhouse and Spoodles for 2 of the days. Where should we go for our 3rd TS meal that does not require park admission? We really have no particular plans for this day and will go to any resort or DTD for dinner. This is for 2 adults, just DH and me.

I will try for an ADR tomorrow at the most suggested restaurant in response to this post! :goodvibes
TIA

How about Boma or Jiko at AKL? I've heard a lot of great reviews and will be trying both this December. :thumbsup2

Hi - We are going on a quick 3 day trip with the DDP- I already have ressies at Concourse Steakhouse and Spoodles for 2 of the days. Where should we go for our 3rd TS meal that does not require park admission? We really have no particular plans for this day and will go to any resort or DTD for dinner. This is for 2 adults, just DH and me.

I will try for an ADR tomorrow at the most suggested restaurant in response to this post! :goodvibes
TIA

I would love Jiko- but it would take 4 ts credits for the 2 of us. Maybe we should do Jiko and pay oop for 1 meal.

Kona at the Poly!!!!!! Food and service is amazing.:thumbsup2

:bride: Mrs. Disney Ron

DH and I tried Boma last year - amazing food, wonderful atmosphere. Also fun was the Spirit of Aloha Dinner show, which gave us a free photo with our leis (sp?) on - food was great and included wine or beer.

Kona, Cape May, House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck Express...these are some of our favorites.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
To everyone who suggested Kona- it was the best meal of our trip! Kona salad and char crusted filet! YUMMY! It was also the best service we had all trip. TOP NOTCH!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter