Tell Me When To Go

EEEBEE

Earning My Ears
We are trying to decide when to plan a trip for next year......normally we go to WDW in January and February because we love low crowds and short lines. We have also gone in mid-October, it was too hot for our northern blood!

For our next trip we are hoping for the following three things....

1. Christmas decorations
2. Low crowds
3. Warm weather - 70's

Does a time frame with all three of the these exist or am I dreaming the impossible dream? We are flexible with travel time as my kiddos will be 4 and 1 at the time.

Thanks for your help!!!!

We are trying to decide when to plan a trip for next year......normally we go to WDW in January and February because we love low crowds and short lines. We have also gone in mid-October, it was too hot for our northern blood!

For our next trip we are hoping for the following three things....

1. Christmas decorations
2. Low crowds
3. Warm weather - 70's

Does a time frame with all three of the these exist or am I dreaming the impossible dream? We are flexible with travel time as my kiddos will be 4 and 1 at the time.

Thanks for your help!!!!

After Halloween - Before Thanksgiving

Our first trip we went during the US Thanksgiving weekend and stayed into December.. Had some colder weather, Christmas decorations and low wait times at all the parks... If we ever go back for Christmas decor I would definitely do that timeframe again.

I think the best time I have found to go was when we went in 2010. We arrived on Halloween so we got to enjoy the Halloween party which if you have never experienced it is a must. We stayed about 10 days and it went into the Christmas decorations so we go the best of both worlds. If you however aren't going long enough to experience both and want to see the Christmas decorations i would say mid November. The last week of November isnt' too bad either if you go after Thanksgiving. It is a little chilly though but crowds are very low.

The weather will be the hardest factor to nail down, it's a total gamble. We went the weekend of Thanksgiving this year and had gorgeous weather, in the upper 70's in the day, we flew home on Tuesday and by wed the high's were in the 50's. You cannot predict the weather. I'd just pick the best crowds week after Thanksgiving (prob week immediately following) and go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter