tell me what cs to eat plz

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
At mk we are usually @cosmic rays or pecos bills...any other place?

What about ak...never eaten there & epcot...used to eat where soarin is but when they changes to all that funky cultural food ita a no for us.

What about ak...never eaten there & epcot...used to eat where soarin is but when they changes to all that funky cultural food ita a no for us.

MK - Columbia Harbour House, BOG for lunch
Epcot - If you think Sunshine Seasons is too culturally diverse then I think I'm going to have to recommend the Electric Umbrella or the American Pavillion in WS.

At MK, we love Columbia Harbor House - always looking for a table upstairs on the "bridge" so you can people watch.

At AK, we tried Flametree BBQ for the first time last September. LOVED it. There is no indoor seating so I imagine it would be a bit uncomfortable in the dead of summer but there's tons of shaded seating. You feel like you're hidden away while you dine on some really great food.

At Epcot, I have always avoided the place where Soarin' is because I don't like the blended aroma of the foods being served there. Instead we go for the Elec Umbrella but it doesn't offer anything unusual that you couldn't find at any other CS restaurant. Try something in the World Showcase - you really can't go wrong there!

At MK we usually end up at Pinochio Village Haus but I have always been told to try Columbia Harbor House

At AK we like Pizzafari they have an amazing warm italian sandwich that we love

At Epcot we're in the market for a new CS ourselves so I'm not much help there... sadly we usually end up at the American Experience but it's really nothing to speak of

In the MK, we like Columbia Harbor House, Pinocchio Village Haus, & Tortuga Tavern.

At EPCOT, we like Sunshine Seasons (Future World) & Cantina de San Angel (Mexico), & the French Bakery in World Showcase.

In the World Showcase, those are our favorites, but there are so many good options that I'm happy trying a little something from every country!

But, if you don't like the food at Sunshine Seasons, like another PP suggested, maybe the Electric Umbrella in Future World & Liberty Inn (America) in the World Showcase?

In AK, our favorite is Flame Tree BBQ - this is my DH's favorite counter-service in all of WDW actually. I love the seating by the water!

Hmmm...in MK we really likeColumbia Harbor House. I had the best tuna sandwich of my life there. I think it was called Anchors Aweigh. Yum yum yum.

The only cs we've ever eaten at in AK was the Yak and Yeti cs place. We shared a burger and a shake. It was pretty darn good!

I don't think we've ever done a cs in Epcot, so ill be anxious to try something this time.

We are doing Peco Bills this time but we are traveling with 6 kids, we really liked Columbia Harbour House when we were there in December. For AK we are doing Pizzafari. Epcot we are doing Mexico's counter service probably. I like the Fish and Chip stand also.

Chh is a fav here, and bog is very good. We were really pleased with pinocchios too, I got a margarita flatbread and it was so good, dh thought meatball sub was tasty.

One of my personal Epcot CS is Kringla in Norway. An excellent value, good sandwiches, and great desserts. Just enough of a difference from your typical park food to be interesting. Check it out.

DSC07314_zps17167dd1.jpg

Norwegian Club Sandwich, mixed salad, and school bread. First time getting the school bread-I liked it but like the Rice Cream better. :)

Added benefit- a nice covered outside dining area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter