Tell Me We'll Love the Hyatt Grand Cypress!

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Just won a priceline bid approx $600 under AAA & LMT rates:woohoo:

Appears to be a lovely resort, although a bit high on the daily fee/parking

Please tell me all about it as I need to be explain to DH why im going to cancel SSR tomorrow:rolleyes1

We're just back from an overnight stay there. It's a gorgeous hotel and all the rooms have been renovated. While the daily fee is high (and stupid...they should just include it in the room rate), there is so much to do onsite. The pool is awesome. It's seriously huge, and has multiple waterfalls, a grotto, two slides. There's a lake with paddle boats and kayaks. You can go biking on their trails; they have regular bikes and surrey bikes available. All that is included in the fee. There's even a putt-putt golf course (although I can't remember if that's included in the fee or not, sorry). Also, the service we received was really exceptional.

The downside, I guess, would be the lack of "Disney magic" and limited shuttle times to the parks. :confused3 We didn't go to any parks while we were there, so I can't speak to how convenient their system is.

Congrats on the great rate!

bowbat :thumbsup2 I tend to choose a resort based upon the poolscape, so it's a great fit for us, will spend the day before MNSSHP hanging out.

I was told they have a par 3 that's included, may finally get a chance to golf in FLA if weather cooperates. We'll have a car, just need to budget in the WDW parking fee lol.

Just to add my amen to the positive comments. I just stayed for three nights two weeks ago and loved the hotel. The putt putt is included and is actually a pitch and putt course with real greens as opposed to astro turf. The holes are about fifty yards in length each. I also recomend the sushi at the the white horse in the lobby. The chef is excellent and a real stickler for detail. After mine was served he came to the table and turned my plate around 180 degrees set it back down and then bowed and left. Apparantly it was served south to north and he wanted it north to south. Not that I noticed, but when your eating something raw its good to know the chef is OCD. I had a great time. I also got it on price line. Enjoy your trip.

Just to add my amen to the positive comments. I just stayed for three nights two weeks ago and loved the hotel. The putt putt is included and is actually a pitch and putt course with real greens as opposed to astro turf. The holes are about fifty yards in length each. I also recomend the sushi at the the white horse in the lobby. The chef is excellent and a real stickler for detail. After mine was served he came to the table and turned my plate around 180 degrees set it back down and then bowed and left. Apparantly it was served south to north and he wanted it north to south. Not that I noticed, but when your eating something raw its good to know the chef is OCD. I had a great time. I also got it on price line. Enjoy your trip.

even better for me (duffer @ best) re the pitch & putt course!

That's so funny re the sushi, will make a point to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter