• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me more about Starring Rolls

I am not a fan of cupcakes at all but I do love Starring Rolls for their sandwiches and they have a delightful cheese danish!

besy cs in dhs. real coffee offered, and bagels i think. tables are a hard find here, in the mornings. I am usually put on table stalking duty when we go here lol. :rotfl: but worth it cuz we like starring rolls, a must for our family every trip

I love Starring Rolls, but I seem to remember they were always the first restaurant to close in DHS - usually early-to-mid-afternoon IIRC.

Is it a pretty easy walk to RNR and TOT from SR? I'm thinking of picking up some breakfast yummies and hanging out at a table at Rosie's while DH rides.

Is it a pretty easy walk to RNR and TOT from SR? I'm thinking of picking up some breakfast yummies and hanging out at a table at Rosie's while DH rides.
It is right next to Brown Derby
Yes, you have to almost pass SR to get to the rides!

I love the desserts and sushi there! :)

I had the best cherry turnover ever from Starring Rolls during my December conference trip. It was so good that I made a special trip to HS two more times just to have one again!!

J

We consider Starring rolls to be our "Brunch" place at HS. We can sit down for a sandwich or a bakery treat depending upon how hungry each person is. There is no indoor area to sit down in but there is a lovely outdoor patio with tables. The real coffee is also a life saver, especially when one of us is dragging... and one of us always is!

I had just learned about Starring Rolls here for our trip in 2010, and it was such a huge hit that it's officially a must-do for the one we're planning now.

This and Sunshine Seasons are such a great departure from what you get everywhere else that we're all REALLY excited to go back there this year!

For those for whom the mayo is a deal-killer, I'm deeply sorry - it's easily the best Counter Service we've found so far, and I REALLY enjoyed my sandwich. Can't wait for another one! Oh yeah, AND the Butterfinger cupcake - that's a reason to live as far as I'm concerned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter