• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tell me more about Goofys Candy Co

Can you only do this in DTD? Because I could have sworn the bakery on the Boardwalk had something like this...

Regardless, I am super excited to burn some snack credits on a couple of these suckas... :banana:

OOOOOOOH, I :love:love:love: Goofy's! My favorite, the Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treat dipped in dark chocolate, then covered in pecans, and drizzled with caramel. YUMMO!!!

Thought I had a picture but can't find it at the moment.

OOOOOOOH, I :love:love:love: Goofy's! My favorite, the Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treat dipped in dark chocolate, then covered in pecans, and drizzled with caramel. YUMMO!!!

Thought I had a picture but can't find it at the moment.

We must be kindred spirits! That is my exact favorite. I still dream about that rice krispy treat!!!! Next trip I'm gonna go to Goofy's as soon as I get off the plane, so I can start eating one right away. Good thing the don't ship or do they!?!

We must be kindred spirits! That is my exact favorite. I still dream about that rice krispy treat!!!! Next trip I'm gonna go to Goofy's as soon as I get off the plane, so I can start eating one right away. Good thing the don't ship or do they!?!

We must be as we're doing the same thing :goodvibes. We're not visiting any parks on our first day and after we check into POP, we're heading to Goofy's! Can't wait. 4 months 18 days. Not that I'm counting :rolleyes1

I wish they did ship. I think I'd have one shipped to me tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter