tell me its too early to tell what the weather is going to be........pleaseeee

TwoGirls4Me

Earning My Ears
we are leaving friday 10/16 and its showing 60% chance of rain for friday, sat and sunday so far!!!! please give me some sun dances and tell me that its too early for them to be able to tell that its going to rain on those dates!!! thank you!:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

It's too early... ;)

I'm not as worried about rain as much as the heat! I planned this trip from the 18th-27th b/c I thought it would be cooler than September, but it seems I picked a year where the heat just doesn't want to end!

I don't think we can know this far out, they just can't tell and are guessing what it will do a week out. If it does rain, I don't think the majority of rain in Orlando this time of year is all day, but if there is a chance, they say it's going to rain.

It's 35 here in Missouri this morning, I'm trying to blow some of the cooler air down there!

If they have forecast rain on 16th then there is 80% chance that it is going to rain. If you really not worried about that you can always go on with your trip but if you think rain is going to spoil your party, postpone it. Remember, they are not telling it too early.

I would pack rain gear. We've gone in Oct for a few years and its always been a bit rainy at least some of the days. Try not to let Rain make or break your trip though... Ponchos, stroller rain covers & umbrellas work well. U won't be stuck in your hotel room.

Our forecast in September (before we left) showed rain every.single. day. It rained once our entire trip and it lasted 10 minutes and was a welcome break from the heat :)

We have a trip planned 10/16 to 10/19 and the forecast as of his morning is
Firday 40% Sat- 10%, Sun 30% Mon 30% chance of rain.
My son's birthday is 10/17, but he uses a wheelchair.

MY BIG QUESTION--DO THEY CLOSE THE MK RIDES DURING JUST RAIN? I know with thunder/lightening they do. Not looking forward to slogging thru the rain, but.....

Living in Florida I know that 30% means it could be cloudy all day and never rain, or rain for an hour and disappear, or mist most of the day. SO hard to predict.

linkthor... those % look good! Heck, i'll take anything under 50%!!!!!
I know florida rain can be a quick passing shower so i'm hoping thats what happens!

Either way, of course it wont come close to ruining our trip... just hoping for some nice warm sunshine! Friends of ours came back last night and said there was 'record breaking heat' the WHOLE week!!

Twogirls- I'm encouraged...I just checked accuweather.com and they give more details....looking better! But Saturday night very chilly, in the 50's, so I'll pack shorts and long pants!! Plus the ponchos, of course.

I called WDW after I posted and only lightening stops Big Thunder/Splash Mtn at MK

It has been beastly hot here- they say it's 100 with the heat index/humidity in Ft Lauderdale where I live. Wanted a change in the weather, but not for this weekend...you can't have it all I guess!!!

:surfweb:

I'm hoping it's too soon to tell about the temperature of November! I'd like alittle nip in the air,but looks like it's gonna be WARM!

I'm not worried about rain. One of my friends went to WDW the week in May that there was monsoon-like rain storms. She said she still had a great time!

I am more worried about the heat! Accuweather shows the temp for Saturday to be 77. Niiiice! :thumbsup2 Weather.com, however, shows the temp to be 87. :confused3

It's too early...besides...here in FL it can be raining on one side of the street and totally sunny on the other. It is VERY rare that we get a day where it is dark and bleak and rainy all day like it gets in other areas of the country. (not saying it can't happen but it is not that common) I wouldn't worry...check the forecast a day or two before. (we are going up Sat/Sun as well...hoping for cooler temps! It has been STEAMY!)
Have fun!

Latest from Accuweather, doesnt look bad to me! :) Hope you have a great trip!

Friday, Oct 16
More Details
T-Storms
A couple of t-storms; windy
Low: 68 °F
High: 90 °F
Saturday, Oct 17
More Details
Partly Sunny
A passing afternoon shower
Low: 54 °F
High: 77 °F
Sunday, Oct 18
More Details
Partly Sunny
Sun and some clouds
Low: 63 °F
High: 76 °F
Monday, Oct 19
More Details
Partly Sunny
Some sun
Low: 67 °F
High: 82 °F
Tuesday, Oct 20
More Details
Mostly Cloudy
A shower in the morning
Low: 69 °F
High: 84 °F
Wednesday, Oct 21
More Details
Mostly Cloudy
Sun and areas of low clouds
High: 85 °F
Thursday, Oct 22
More Details
Intermittent Clouds
Times of clouds and sun
Friday, Oct 23
More Details
Intermittent Clouds
Partly sunny and humid
Low: 70 °F
Saturday, Oct 24
More Details
Intermittent Clouds
An afternoon shower
Low: 70 °F

I'm hoping it's too soon to tell about the temperature of November! I'd like alittle nip in the air,but looks like it's gonna be WARM!

We are coming about 3 days after you, so I am hoping for medium I guess. I would love to wear tshirts and jeans, so I dont have to show my pasty legs, but I would like it warm enough to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter