• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me HOW to make Disney affordable

My sister is wanting to go to Disney with her 3 little kids and her husband isn't interested in going into the parks. So they are thinking of saving money by renting a condo in Windsor Hills (at my suggestion so I hope I steered them right!) and just she and the kids would go into the parks during the day.

She is thinking of eating breakfast at the condo, packing lunches for them and then leaving and eating dinner at the condo (they normally eat dinner at 6pm at home) to save money. Plus it would keep them close to their normal schedule.

I was thinking of suggesting one character meal for lunch in the park but I know she couldn't wrangle all 3 kids (all under 10, 2 boys and 1 girl) at a buffet by herself so I'm at a loss there.

Have your sister check out Garden Grill. They bring the plates to you at the table. Characters are Farmer Mickey, Chip and Dale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter