Tell me how to do this -Dummy date

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by runwad, Apr 9, 2013.

1. runwad

runwad Dis Veteran

This made me think of something. Maybe I should book a dummy 7 day cruise just so I'm locked in on that greater OBC. That way if they ever change it and make it lower or even change the requirements for an OBC maybe I'd already be grandfathered in???

Seems like I remember someone being mad at something they lost when rules were changed and they weren't informed or grandfathered in. I'll have to think about that and crunch some numbers.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

If you put one adult in each room, the cost is the same as if you put two adults in each room as you are paying the 100% single supplement. If you are trying to cut down the amount of the deposit, this would be counterproductive. Not to mention that if the price goes up before the time you add the kids, you'll be paying the higher price to add the kids.

You may book up to two staterooms on one future cruise, per household, and get onboard booking benefits. You can't book two separate future cruises while on your next cruise and get benefits on both.