tell me EVERYTHING about April!

My allears newsletter said that they are extending dining hours during the weeks before and after Easter AND April 18-25!!!! That is the week in April when we are planning on going. I think that is a bad sign. They are calling it "Easter/Spring Break" extended hours. UGHHH!! We went that same week in 2005 and it was fabulous. I am afraid that 4th week in April is going to be really busy. My DH won't be happy.

I'll be there April 15-23 for my birthday on the 22nd. I love going to WDW during the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot.

I'll also be at WDW for one night after a cruise - on Easter Sunday (March 23)! I know it will be horrendously crowded, but I'm just going to Epcot for the evening to hear Off Kilter and Petula Clark.

April 3rd to 11th for our first trip down to WDW...well after the school break up here in Ontario.

Oh - and anything higher then 4 degrees will be good based on the winter we have had, even for Canada.

My allears newsletter said that they are extending dining hours during the weeks before and after Easter AND April 18-25!!!! That is the week in April when we are planning on going. I think that is a bad sign. They are calling it "Easter/Spring Break" extended hours. UGHHH!! We went that same week in 2005 and it was fabulous. I am afraid that 4th week in April is going to be really busy. My DH won't be happy.

My DH isn't going to be happy to hear that either. We are self-employed so we can go anytime. Any suggestions? Do we just go in April and hope for the best or for a first trip would you try to pick a time of year that won't be so crowded? (I thought I did that w/ April - boy was I wrong! LOL) What time of year will be less crowded?

April 4 - 13 for us. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it wont be too busy, but we will still have a good time if it is. I do know that some of the Florida colleges are having Spring break THAT week!

everything? well april showers bring mayflowers and Mayflowers bring Pilgrims... and then the Dinosaurs came, and you had to wear a neck brace, because the Dinosaurs ride jerks you around like a rag doll in a hurricane.

wow thanks to everyone for posting... I guess we'll all see each other there, and that's when we'll learn the truth about the crowds and weather:-)

We'll be there April 4-13, spring break for us in Gwinnett County, GA. I was hoping it would not be that crowded since Easter is in March, but everything is pretty much booked up.

We will be at AKV from March 30-April 3. I'm hoping for nice weather and small crowds! (I can at least dream! :cloud9: )

My DH isn't going to be happy to hear that either. We are self-employed so we can go anytime. Any suggestions? Do we just go in April and hope for the best or for a first trip would you try to pick a time of year that won't be so crowded? (I thought I did that w/ April - boy was I wrong! LOL) What time of year will be less crowded?

Push your trip back a few weeks to the very last week in April ( after the 27th) or the first 2 weeks in May. Most schools are not out for summer break yet at that point.

September used to be empty, but since disney started offering free dining at that time, its been busier.

October also used to be a breeze, but has become more popular with the F&W festival, MNSSHP, and the fact that some schools are now taking "fall breaks".

The first two weeks in November are usually pretty light crowdwise.

The first 2 weeks of December are usually doable too, but it is POP Warner time, and reports from this past December say those weeks were actually pretty crowded.

The second week in January up till MLK weekend is a good time

The early part of February up until Presidents day week is great.

The first week in March is usually doable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter